Second Revolution: South America

Venezuela = Chavez' Revolutionary Guard, check my post...
Argentina = great idea! don't know how it would work, but if you do manage it, it's gonna be great.

=VENEZUELA
Lots of infantry! Venezuela's military expanded greatly with Chaves, so don't be shy with infantry, some tanks and several helicopters. Airforce is the weak point there. If you're feeling evil, you can give them a secret nuke...

I don't think that airforce should be week they've bought a lot of su-35 some months ago...

Although thought of a feature of bying equipment from Europe/UsA/Russia for gold without any resource requiments and which arrive in the capital several tuns after bying. What do think?

As Garrett said, the AI may not use it.

And the whole idea is to keep foreign influence limited, as the US is fighting their own Second Revolution, and probably Europe too.

And remember, NO ICBMS for this mod!
At least no in the begining...

there is a new version for the geographical map. Check it out in the World Builder! it is here

it still needs rivers, branching off the navigable amazon. It also needs resources. For acurate resources, i would need the major exports and the main crops of each country.

(btw, i am making a narcotics resource: Coca)

Great!

I'll post some resources here this week... I'm also working on additional music for the mod.

hehe nice resources - now we need some army forces to pillage plants :) - give it big cash bonus :)

DUDE PERFECT AVATAR BTW!

yeah, everything about this resource says +10 gold yield. Pillage should give at least the worth of one load of drugs, since the government will just sell what they dont burn :p

AS FOR RESOURCES:
=OIL
Brazil (in platforms only, near Rio de Janeiro)
Argentina (in the extreme south, near Tierra del Fuego)
Venezuela (in Maracaibo and other places, lots of oil!)
Bolivia (in the eastern part)
Chile (in the south too)
other countries should get their oil from deals?

=COAL
Pampas
Chile
Argentina
Bolivia
Colombia?

=BANANA, SPICES, DYES, GEMS
everywhere in the Amazon (Front, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, etc.)

=SOY (should make this one)
Brazil (near Cuiaba)
Bolivia (in northern Paraguay)
Pampas (everywhere)

=CATTLE and HORSES
Pampas (everywhere)
Argentina (in the west, near Cordoba)
Chile
Brazil (near Brasilia)

=SUGAR
Brazil (northeast, near Salvador)
Venezuela (north)
Colombia (north)

=GOLD
Chile (Andes)
Bolivia (Andes)
Brazil (some in Amazonia)

=WINE
Argentina (near Cordoba)
Chile
Pampas

IDEA:

TOURISM resource. Should award big trade and some production. To explore it build a RESORT (which would maybe generate pollution or unhappiness?).

Should have in:
Brazil (Rio and Salvador)
Pampas (Porto Alegre)
Argentina (Buenos Aires and Bariloche)
Chile (Santiago and Maipo)
Colombia (Macchu Picchu)
Bolivia (Titicaca Lake)
Venezuela (Isla Marguerita)

Some music ideas. Most are brazilian so we'll probably need more from other countries. You did such a superb job on the first mod soundtrack that I think we mustn't fail with this one. I have all the songs on my soulseek, my nickname is Bianezzi.

Molotov - Puto
Molotov - La revolucion no se televisara
Engenheiros do Hawaii - Herdeiro da pampa pobre
Devotos - Punk rock hard core
DJ Camilo Rocha & DJ Yah - Batucada (look for the City of God soundtrack for this one)
Mundo Livre S/A - O outro mundo de Chicão Xucuru
Mombojó - Desencanto
Hino Rio-Grandense (Rio-Grandense Anthem, great song for the Pampas)
Le Tigre - Get off the Internet
The International Noise Conspiracy - Capitalism stole my Virgnity
Thievery Corporation - Marching the Hate Machines
The Clash - Koka Kola
Funk como le Gusta - Funk de Bamba
365 - São Paulo
Cólera - Histeria

yeah, lets do soulseek sometime when we are both online.

good job on the resources. im planning a few days in the future to start the preliminary mod. i will need civilopedia entries for the civ's. and i will probly have some new units that will need them too.

IDEA:

TOURISM resource. Should award big trade and some production. To explore it build a RESORT (which would maybe generate pollution or unhappiness?).

Should have in:
Brazil (Rio and Salvador)
Pampas (Porto Alegre)
Argentina (Buenos Aires and Bariloche)
Chile (Santiago and Maipo)
Colombia (Macchu Picchu)
Bolivia (Titicaca Lake)
Venezuela (Isla Marguerita)

I don't really think that is a good idea to have it like a resource, rather, make it an overlay (like flood plain) and have it give unhealthyness.

This is because I REALLY can't see why/how you could trade a tourism resource. Also, it is a strictly local resource, I feel.

Besides, what with the countries being in turmoil and all, I can't imagine there to be too many tourists. And since the US, (and hopefully soon Europe) are also 'being reformed', that doesn't leave many places for the tourists to come from. (I realize there's still Asia, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time until that mod is complete)

Top Bottom