Second Revolution: South America

And something I crafted for the Amazonian Front:

This is a standard Bolvarian tricolori (used by Colombia and Venezuela) with a green stripe representing the junge and an Indian coca leaf over it.

Origins of the other flags:

=Pampas
Flag of the actual movement, which is a real life right-wing separatist movement.

=Bolivarian League
Flag of the Bolivarian League of Workers, a big state sponsored syndicate.

=Native Bolivia
This is President Morales' suggestion for a new Bolivian flag. One third of the flag (the same proportion of the number of Indian population) is made of a traditional Incan flag. Very beautiful, if I may add :)

Origins of the other flags:

=Pampas
Flag of the actual movement, which is a real life right-wing separatist movement.

=Bolivarian League
Flag of the Bolivarian League of Workers, a big state sponsored syndicate.

=Native Bolivia
This is President Morales' suggestion for a new Bolivian flag. One third of the flag (the same proportion of the number of Indian population) is made of a traditional Incan flag. Very beautiful, if I may add :)

thank you very much. i think those flags are gorgeous!! theres a specific program you need to make the right kind of mip textures for the flags.

I think that the next stage should be concepts for UU's and possibly for Unique buildings (im willing to try them)

I also need a dot map on a map of s america that denotes where major cities should be portrayed in the civ-map

Yep, Bolivia is the prettiest. It makes me wish Morales actually implement this flag for the country. :)

well, in our imaginary would, she will.

i will need pictures of the leaders of the civ's for leaderheads. Pick nicely posed, or striking pics of these leaders.

also, will one or more of the civs be essentially leaderless like rebels in 2nd rev?

What about Falkland islands?

Top Bottom