1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Secretary of State-Enemy demands

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by greekguy, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Illini Rule

Illini Rule Chieftain

Gold:NEVER

Techs:accept giving tech if they are very backwords or if they are at war with an enimy. Otherwise dont give them a tech.

Religion Switching:Never

Civic Switching:Only if the civic benefits the civilization or does not effect it that much.

Stop Trading:Get into a group of friends and dont stop trading with them, everyone else is ok to trade with.

P.S. I am in the party and i thought for myself.

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Chieftain

Case-by-case is the way to go, in any situation, especially because the openess of the discussion demands it. Not only does the ai ask us to switch religions or civics, asks us to stop trading with so-and-so, or demand gold or tech (all of which if we decline affects the relationship negatively), it also sometimes asks for help in the form of gold and more commonly tech. The latter I consider helpful in building a relationship with a potential ally, and is not something that should be so easily cast aside with some all-encompassing policy.