See the people working in your city

BTSFanRandy

Chieftain
I thought of this idea earlier, where as you could go into your city's screen, and how on the left of the screen, there are the names of yours buildings, etc.

How about if you clicked on the names of the buildings, you could see a video or something of your citizens working?
i.e. A forge shows a man producing a sword, a market showing people buying/selling goods, etc.

Edit: Though, if it is videos, the size might be large. So, perhaps during installation, an option not to install those to save space if you don't want it?

What do you think? :rolleyes:

Nice idea; but a lot of work for a little eye-candy. Most players would only ever click it once.

Nice idea; but a lot of work for a little eye-candy. Most players would only ever click it once.

And plenty of us would complain at length about all the things wrong with the game (whatever those might be: no game is perfect (until Firaxis hires me to be head designer)) that could have been fixed if energy had gone into gameplay rather than silly videos.

I think you should be able to see your citizens if you zoom in close enough. It could look like The Settlers-games...

Top Bottom