Seeds

BoiRoyale

Chieftain
For Civ vi achievements, does anyone know of any seeds where crater lake and Yosemite are in close proximity? Or are on the same map...

Also for Loire Valley achievement, the wine resource needs to be adjacent to a river to construct a chateau. Any seeds where this occurs?

Dayum, no replies here?

For the natural wonders, you can use a huge map and the "more natural beauty" mod to have a good chance of having both appear.

But Loire Valley seems like it just needs a lot of luck.

Yea, those achievements are bad if you are the kind of person like me - who likes going for achievements (as some kind of added fun and goal in the game), but at the same time doesn't want to go for them blindly and at all costs "just for the sake of having it", which includes save files (that's cheating for me and removes the point).

I just bought the Australian civ and they have one achievement requiring you to get enemy lumber camp by a culture bomb caused by your pasture - this requires a lot of luck, too. I don't even know whether the AI is actually making lumber camps, I'm not seeing many of them...

Btw, every single game I'm checking the continent names and I've NEVER had a continent named Nena (or how is it), for the achievement inspired by the famous Nena song.

Top Bottom