Seeking cityname ideas

Am currently playing as the Insultings. Your suggestions for city names would be most welcome!

Hehaa, and when Genghis comes to demand the secret of Navigation, tell him his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time, you silly Mongol Kaaaa-hawn!

But fashions in insults are always changing. At present, my revolving stock of phrases used to mildly insult includes:

Squirrel Toucher
Fruitbat
Jackmeasle

edit: just remembered... last week i called someone Gimpmobile. Hope that helps.

Hi, sorry lads but no part of the forum I found for introducing myself, so it has to be in medias res....

I normally play with Vikings - on the starting continent start with Reykjavík, then Keflavík and so on. Once I manage to get cities on another island / continent, go on with Trondheim, Lillehammer, Kristiansund, Oslo. Next island Aarhus, Aalborg, etc., next island Malmö, Trelleborg.....

May sound boring but there are thousands of names in any ordinary atlas :)

Hehaa, and when Genghis comes to demand the secret of Navigation, tell him his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time, you silly Mongol Kaaaa-hawn!

But fashions in insults are always changing. At present, my revolving stock of phrases used to mildly insult includes:

Squirrel Toucher
Fruitbat
Jackmeasle

edit: just remembered... last week i called someone Gimpmobile. Hope that helps.

Am now giggling helplessly (in the middle of an open plan office, and probably getting some very strange looks :lol:)

Thanks!

Top Bottom