1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Resource Icons: Lightbulb, Gears, Feather, Saturn

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Camber, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Camber

Camber Resident Family Therapist

I'm looking for the following resource icons. Any help locating them would be appreciated.

I'm using them for Innovators in a mod. Innovators are required to build special versions of units or "way out there" things, like Da Vinci's Tank (aaglo), Nemo's Nautilus (Wyrmshadow), and person-specific wonders like Newton's University (Firaxis). I'm giving them high disappearance probabilities and low appearance ratios, so that finding one is semi-rare and holding onto it is difficult.

Lightbulb ("generic" innovator)
    Mechanical Gears (mechanical innovator)
    Feather (air innovator)
    Saturn (space innovator)

I have already located the following:
    Marble Pillar (civil innovator)
    Roll of Parchment (scholar/artist)
    Anchor (naval innovator)

I'm making some require multiple innovators. Nemo's Nautilus, for example, requires Iron, Mech Innovator and Naval Innovator.