Self-made pictures, shot today, of your neighbourhood

angeleyes

mood indigo
Last week i bought myself a digital camera, and enjoy shooting:scan:

I'll propose to you to present here your own selfmade pictures of where you live (not the people you live with, we already have a memberfoto-thread), preferebly made the same day as you post it.

Today i shot a lot of pictures and a few i show here:

These reminded me of Putin :lol: (it's called the resting gardener)

That second photo is art!

I'll contribute!

This is the general feel of the area around my place. Kind of flattish but there are some dips and rises.

This is the front entrance to my apartment complex.

Here's a kitty that likes to lounge around outside my place chewing on the grass.

And here's my car, both normal and covered in snow.

I am using that second picture as my desktop background, I think it's great.

In germany the tree's are also frozen and it's bloody cold as well! :(

Where was this thread a couple weeks ago when I was making a xmas list. I always forget "digital camera" :(

I wish it would ice frost here... :(

Dude, in that first post - the 1st and 3rd pictures are EXACTLY what I envision when I think of the Netherlands. It's almost as if the whole country looks just like that! Now all we need is some red lights in the windows, and some hot babes posing in lingerie!

Dude, in that first post - the 1st and 3rd pictures are EXACTLY what I envision when I think of the Netherlands. It's almost as if the whole country looks just like that! Now all we need is some red lights in the windows, and some hot babes posing in lingerie!

I think you mean the 1ste and 4th picture, for some reason the third was lost (but i put it back), i'm intending to take pictures in the red light district, but probably no close pictures of those windows, they won't like it.

If you want to see a completely else, but also typical picture of my country, look at this post:http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=5651297&postcount=7

I have many pictures (and I have a great camera too :D) but none from today. My neighborhood looked depressing in the past days. We have the remains of the snow from almost 1 week ago, and on the streets there's a mix of ice, snow fallen from trees and mud. :( But when it will start snowing seriously again (as it is predicted for the last night of the year, and possibly the one before), I might take some pictures. :D

I love your pics angeleys. :)

Top Bottom