1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Propelled Gun Assets 2017-08-14

M109 Paladin

1. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Unit Butcher

2. tonyt25

tonyt25 Chieftain

Hi wolf dog. Civ6 needs lots more modern units - and I wanted to see if you were planning to make any? Especially special forces! I would love something that enables more realistic warfare: terrorist, rebels, SF etc.

3. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Queen's

@tonyt25 - You can find all the assets from Wolfdog's Warfare Expanded mod here. I believe a new version of that mod is also currently being worked on with more new units.

4. tonyt25

tonyt25 Chieftain

Thanks @Laurana Kanan - will take a look. Would love to suggest some units for a new release if you are interested in suggestion?

5. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Unit Butcher

The unit list has already been finalized just working out now if I should release as one big mod or divide it up into separate mods. I will at the least be releasing and armored warfare add-on mod as in its current form there are too many land units. But I may divide it up further into separate air and sea unit mods that way people with S&T can use the air and sea units

R&F already sort of has a rebel mechanic when a city looses loyalty and a SpecOps unit to boot.

6. tonyt25

tonyt25 Chieftain

Thanks @Wolfdog - R&F doesn't work with the Earth 2018 Mod, which means spec ops and Rebel can't be brought into that scenario. That is a shame, because they would be ideal for a modern scenario game. Was hoping to try and change that.....otherwise, appreciate what you are saying