Semi-Iso with Mansa

Gwynnja

Deity
As we all know, Mansa is the only AI that will trade techs in isolation. Does he live or die? Here's a save just for kicks. We're Shaka. Map settings are Immortal difficulty, Normal speed, Standard size, Continents map script. Oh and you need BAT 4.4

Attachments

• Shaka BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    37.6 KB · Views: 34
Bat 4.4?

Tough to imagine a world where I'd prefer to kill off Mansa rather than keep him as a trading partner, especially since you can keep him to yourself this game =]

Vassalize him and gift his cities back once you contact the rest of the world.

Tough to imagine a world where I'd prefer to kill off Mansa rather than keep him as a trading partner, especially since you can keep him to yourself this game =]

Vassalize him and gift his cities back once you contact the rest of the world.

Actually I'd advocate trading early (skirms are a pain but his tech trade spam isn't) and then killing him later for the production AND diplo boost (he's liable to be hated around the world).

I might have a go at this, since I use BAT. Should be good fun :D

EDIT: oh, wait, Immortal? Forgot about that, might be just a little out of range.

Sounds like a builder's paradise. Rex hard, techtrade hard, and build hard using OR in Mansa's religion till say liberalism. The home lands should be just about jam packed by then and immortal-level human skill should have had plenty of time to set up a much superior empire/warmachine than Mansa has. A damaging ancient/medieval war followed by isolation in an even bigger tech hole than normal doesn't sound good.

Top Bottom