Senate Vote for Change to Constituion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
SENATORIAL POLL FOR CHANGE IN ARTICLE I OF THE CONSTITUTION

Do you support the changes in Article I of the Constitution as detailed below?

All Senators (Governors) should reply with a vote of YES, NO or ABSTAIN.

Changes are in bold

ARTICLE I. The average of the number of votes cast in each of the most recent contested elections shall constitute an active census of citizens. The highest vote total of these elections shall constitute a full census (the Congress). A majority of the Congress shall be required to amend the Constitution. A 2/3 majority of the Senate shall be required to ratify said amendment.

Implementation: This poll is part of an overall bill requiring changes to the Constitution, Code of Laws and Code of Standards. No individual element will be effective until all elements are passed. As a result, implementation of this element will not occur unless all elements are approved.

Poll particulars: This topic was discussed in this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=444111#post444111

This poll will remain open until passed or defeated by the senate. Passage requires 7 YES votes. Defeat requires 4 votes of anything other than YES. The ABSTAIN option is included as a courtesy but it should be noted that the effective result of an ABSTAIN vote is the same as a NO vote in this poll.

NOTE: This is a new poll to officially get Senator Almightyjosh's vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom