Senshi's Civilization Compendium

senshidenshi

Switched the Red and Blue channels
Greetings, Greetings! Welcome to the grand and illustrious realm of- ah, forget it. Have some civs!

Steam Workshop

Spoiler :
Oda Nobunaga - Japan Alternate Leader
Ability: First Great Unifier

Units do not suffer combat penalties when damaged. Samurai gain +5 Combat Strength on your home continent. Encampments and Harbours are built twice as quickly, and each provide their city with an Amenity after a building is constructed within them.

Agenda: Ambitious
Extremely dislikes civilizations with a weak army, regardless of warmonger penalties. Likes civilizations with a high Culture generation, as long as their army is large as well.

Last edited:
Hiram is correct ;)

Tell you what, I really like the alt leader system in civ 6, but it makes some civs much harder to design...

Nobunaga has been updated with extra mod support and brand new leader art courtesy of janboruta! Check it out!

Hello, senshidenshi. Can you incorporate my rus translation of Nobunaga into your mod?

Attachments

• Nobunaga(ru).txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 205
I'll be sure to include it the next time I update it ;)

ooh bam betcha didn't see that coming

Steam Workshop

Spoiler :
Sri Lanka
Ability: Wewa

+1 Faith from Fresh Water tiles. Yields from adjacency bonuses are doubled in Districts constructed adjacent to a River.

Unit: Aetaruva
Sri Lankan unique Medieval era unit that replaces the Knight. Stronger but slower than the Knight. Requires no strategic respurces to produce. Heals an additional +5 HP when beginning a turn adjacent to a river.

Building: Vatadage
A building unique to Sri Lanka. Has a slot for a Relic. +5% Border Expansion Rate empire-wide for each Vatadage built. (Replaces the Shrine)

Parakramabahu I
Ability: Parakrama Samudra

Aqueducts are produced 50% faster and provide +2 Production, +2 Faith, and +1 Great Engineer points. Gain a free Builder upon completing an Aqueduct.

Agenda: Not Even A Little Water
Clears all features and improves all possible tiles. Likes civilizations with a high percentage of improved tiles. Dislikes civilizations with low percentage of improved tiles or that found National Parks.

ooh bam betcha didn't see that coming

Steam Workshop

Spoiler :
Sri Lanka
Ability: Wewa

+1 Faith from Fresh Water tiles. Yields from adjacency bonuses are doubled in Districts constructed adjacent to a River.

Unit: Aetaruva
Sri Lankan unique Medieval era unit that replaces the Knight. Stronger but slower than the Knight. Requires no strategic respurces to produce. Heals an additional +5 HP when beginning a turn adjacent to a river.

Building: Vatadage
A building unique to Sri Lanka. Has a slot for a Relic. +5% Border Expansion Rate empire-wide for each Vatadage built. (Replaces the Shrine)

Parakramabahu I
Ability: Parakrama Samudra

Aqueducts are produced 50% faster and provide +2 Production, +2 Faith, and +1 Great Engineer points. Gain a free Builder upon completing an Aqueduct.

Agenda: Not Even A Little Water
Clears all features and improves all possible tiles. Likes civilizations with a high percentage of improved tiles. Dislikes civilizations with low percentage of improved tiles or that found National Parks.
Incredible great job Senshi!

Sorry, I completely forgot! It's been updated now.

Since Senshi released a Civ already, should't this be moved to the Released Civs section of the forum?

I hope the Phoenicia mod will be completed. Not sure if Senshi is busy with real life stuff.

I'm in Greece right now, which is impeding progress a bit

Also, there might be just a few... dozen civs before Phoenicia

I'm in Greece right now, which is impeding progress a bit

Also, there might be just a few... dozen civs before Phoenicia

For a vacation? That's nice!
I would visit Greece for the history and ruins. Mycenae, Tiryns, Olympia, Delos, Knossos, Delphi are some of the places I would visit.

I hope so, but it might be a while with their current schedule. I ask because Senshi mentioned a Netherlands civ in another thread a few months back.

I feel like there would be no point in anyone else making a Dutch Civ if Firaxis is going to make one later anyway. It would make hard work put into it seem wasted.

Top Bottom