[NFP] September Update Video Discussion

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator

Byzantium and Gaul ... Wow

*ahem*

G A U L !?

Biosphere and Statue of Zeus

So, a domination/religious Byzantium and a cultural/production Gaul? Interesting...

Gallic leader is a male who carries a shield and spear? I guess the French region did get a male leader after all :crazyeye:

I want to apologize to everyone saying that Scotland was going to be our Celtic civ in the game.
Gaul was unexpected.
Plus were those dromons? :D

So does the extra Wildcard slot for Georgia during a Golden Age only apply in the Dramatic Ages game mode or is it a general buff to Georgia?

Really liking the sound of dramatic ages. This and the random techs i can imagine having on every game. Tbh it sounds like exactly how i expected the golden and dark ages to work when i first heard of them being introduced. Exciting

Hopefully the future game modes also increase the difficulty

Must be the Byzantine theme we're hearing in the background.

Unless another Europe-themed pack is planned for this pass, I guess Portugal will have to sit this one out. Frankly I expected Byzantium would get that unfortunate end of the stick.

Are all the game modes just going to be totally imbalanced wacky? I'm stoked for the Civs, and the wonders make sense if they're only doing the two. But wow, I am NOT stoked about yet another game mode that just ramps up part of the game and makes it a random crapshoot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom