Serpente

Earthling

Deity
Welcome to the council of governors for the grand city of Serpente!

This thread will be home to discussion of the internal affairs and micromanagement of the city Serpente, which as of now is a potential future capital. This first post will stay updated with the latest info while discussion is to follow

City Screenshot (turn 79)
Spoiler :

City Info

Granary
Monument +1:culture:

Currently at 16/28 :food: (+6/turn)
16/100 :culture:
48/90 :hammers: into library

City Plans
The city will grow, working cottages, grassland mines as needed. No upcoming whips afaik. The overall plan for this city over the next chunk of turns is to chop out the Hanging Gardens (also requires an aqueduct).

Workers/Improvements
Cows pastured, wheat is up also.
Methos/Nicolau are awaiting instructions - see discussion.

Other Notes

Any and all input on Serpente's affairs are welcome, thank you.

I agree with your overall plans. We have more dedicated commerce cities, Serpente's role will be different. We should definitely work tiles for growth, though I would work the mine until the Cows are ready for use.

I will try to get all spreadsheets up to date, we really need them in the same xcl file in order to handle the overall research as well.

@Earthling: you can start with what is on Box.net.

@Niklas: Cimeira's sheet is up in its thread ;)

Serpente should be the most dedicated commerce city since it is our future burrecracy capital no? Growing the cottages there in preparation for that is rather important...

Turn 78, Serpente is size three and the Wheat is re-farmed. We want to work Wheat, Cows and one of Hamlet (2F 3C + one turn of cottage growth) or Wine (2F 1H 3C). I'm leaning towards the Hamlet and have set it thus in the game, speak up if you think differently.

First post updated, Turn 79. The city is size 4, working all the improved tiles basically (cows, wheat, wine). Library at 48/90. I need to catch up on what workers are doing - I think serp only needs one to finish up cottages, (until chop time) has the other been requisitioned by another city?

Top Bottom