1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Servebot and Giggles always have the highest scores

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by LightSpectra, Oct 13, 2007.

1. LightSpectra

LightSpectra me autem minui

Maybe it's the way their AI is adjusted, but I find Khmer to be pretty weak, yet Survayaman always has the highest score in my games. He's followed by or equaled by Gilgamesh, who I can only assume is ahead from a tech lead of having early courthouses.

Has anybody ever paid close attention to this phenomenon? In Warlords, it was always Wang Kon and Mansa in the lead, presumably from Financial plus their amazing UBs.

2. qwertz

qwertz Prince

totally agree with Gilgamesh, I didn't noticed the same phenomenon with Sury, but Zara Yakob would be another candidate who seems to be quite good in my games.

3. Thrasybulus

Thrasybulus Chieftain

Gilgamesh is usually mid table in my games. Zara Yaqob and Pacal always seem to be at the top when they appear. Monty dead last (or eliminated) nearly always.

4. WTBCzero

WTBCzero Warlord

Zara Yaqob always seems to do very well, but looking at his traits, I have no idea why. Anyone have a explanation?

5. bonafide11

bonafide11 Worker

WTBCzero: You answered your own question, Zara always does well because of his traits! It's a great trait combination, remember Firaxis changed Augustus's traits from Creative/Organized because they were too powerful in combination with the Praetorian. Creative/Organized is extremely powerful because it allows you to expand fast and claim a large amount of land before slowing down your economy. And Zara's UB also allows him to spread his culture faster so he can claim even more land. He's probably one of the most powerful leaders in BTS.

6. Slobadog

Slobadog King

Strange Pacal always sucks in my games.

7. azzaman333

azzaman333 meh

Pacal seems to skip on a military in my games. But Zara is always deadly.

8. azzaman333

azzaman333 meh

Creative is more powerful than you give it credit for.