Server Info & Turn Tracker

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Game Address: daveshack.dyndns.org Changed to use default port
Civstats: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1166

If you have a team email, you might want to register the team's email in civstats. However, it's only going to send an email at the overall turn roll as fas as I can tell, so it might be limited usefulness to other than the 1st team. Anyhow, the game registration for civstats: mtdg

I will use this thread to inform you of scheduled downtimes and when it's back after outages. You can report outages and problems here.

Also, because this is a sequential turns game, there is no notification when your team is up. So it makes sense to have a turn tracker. Subscribe to this thread if you want to get turn notices.

Kazakhstan is up! (is that spelled right? :crazyeye:)

Subscribed.

Everything seems to be working fine, as far as I can tell. Logged into the game with no problems, and registered at civstats.

Game on! :D

The game still appears to be down.

It appears down for me too, despite the civstat tracker ticking. Daveshack, did you accidentally set it to a different port?

He's GMT -8, so I imagine he's still sleeping :sleep:

Also, he's hosting the Mad Scientists internal game (on a separate port), and that's down as well.

Let the game begin.

Looks like it's a router firewall problem due to the game machine getting a different address. I know what to fix but have some appointments.

A save was taken during the IP address change mentioned above, so there will be a nearly full timer left when it is restarted.

I'm confused. Have we started?

I'm confused. Have we started?

Almost :lol:

The save was loaded, but the pitboss server had it's IP number changed, so it will be reset soon. Then the teams will be able to connect and play the first turn.

I could connect without a problem a couple of minutes ago.

Team Kazakhstan is up.

I just connected for Team Cavaleiros. We are able to connect as well it seems. I also believe it said that the team on the clock had 18 hours for their turn.

SANCTA connected. (BTW, who changed our name to Ronnie1 and why?)

Obviously it was ronnie1 who logged in with his own nick, by keeping your own nicks when you log in you can keep control over who logged in and at what times...

I think the name just changes whenever you connect.
Looks like team SANCTA was first changed to "Matthew" - I'm guessing when Memphus connected.

To avoid this, each team probably would need to set their player names to something consistent before they connect to the game?

Or - as oyzar suggests, keeping your CFC nickname would help us all keep track of who did what! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom