Settled Earth, 52x32, 24civs [Warlords]

Centurion96

Chieftain
---Settled Earth mod---

DOWNLOAD: http://lonelytroops.com/downloads/settled_earth.zip

Requires:
Civilization 4 Warlords expansion v2.08

Description:
This mod comes with radical shaped Earth map of 52x32 tiny size. It is settled with 24 civilizations and barbarians. You haven't any settler unit so you have to conquer barbarians or other players either military or cultural way. Cities cannot be razed. Religions are not founded by technologies but are founded automatically at the appropriate places in the right historical date. You cannot win by time victory and technology trading is disabled.

Installation:
1. make sure you have Warlords v2.08 installed
2. unzip archive content into {civilization_install_folder}\Warlords\Mods folder

Used material:
Radical Earth Map made by Craterus22 (more info at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=141270)

Changes log:
1.0: Initial release
- adjusted starting positions slightly (compared to original Radical Map)
- placed barbarian cities wherever possible
- removed Settler unit
- added script for automatic religions founding

I have played several games of your mod and Like it a lot. :lol:

What would have to be done to make this work in a PBEM Game?

It crashes on the second round as it is.

Dear man, i prefer your map than the Gengis Kai one because of my poor PC :D

I have a proposition : why not add stuffs to you map ?

Like new ressources, units or buildings/wonders...

or others stuffs ?

EDIT BETTER IDEA : if you adapt your map to Total Realism 211a pour warlords ?

Because i want play your map with this mod and plenty of people would be glad :)

I'm making mod for TR that adds my changes (this fixed religion founding, but also something extra: e.g. Combat Fatigue, Dedicated World wonders) to TR.:king:

I want smaller map combined with TR too, but it needs serious work to make it (especially resources are hard to place at the right places). I'm pretty busy now, but maybe I could do it in the future.

Sounds like an interesting mod - I just downloaded it to give it a shot while waiting for BTS patch...

Unfortunately Warlords is at version 2.13 now - game is crashing during the green bar is full "finishing" stage (after selecting civ, game difficulty, etc.).

Any ideas?

Also a quick question - does your religion founding mod require the game be played at marathon? If so, is there an easy way to change it? I almost always play quick or normal games...

Perhaps it's a compatibility issue, but I don't have a time to test it. Anyone is free to use/change/adopt this mod. It's only simple script.

Religion founding date is tested against CurrentYear variable, not actual turn number, so it should work at any speed.

Top Bottom