1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Settlement Plan

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game Revival: Citizens' started by DaveShack, Mar 29, 2009.

1. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Here is a proposed settlement plan given the info discovered during the latest play session. Please discuss adjustments that might be needed, and your thoughts on the order they should be settled.

2. Bowsling

Bowsling Chieftain

the yellow location overlaps Moira a bit much imo.
    we should move the yellow bfc to the bay on the north and have the bfc expand onto the gold hill.

3. DaveShack

The eastern yellow? That's a fishing village -- the only reason it's there is to work the tiles outside Moira's bfc. We'd probably settle that one last. :)

Remember, the most we can use per city is 12 tiles before hospitals (I think, long time since I played a lot of C3C), so overlap won't be a problem for a millenium or two.

4. civplayah

civplayah fronter

I like this. If we follow this plan, we can be the biggest nation, for sure!

5. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Actually, I'm looking at a different plan.

6. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

may I suggest *.png file format in the future to eliminate blurring of text?

7. Furiey

Furiey No Longer Just Lurking

Spreading Westish first would be an idea as that is where our neighbours are likely to be. There are also dyes in that direction we may want to consider.

8. Ashburnham

Ashburnham Chieftain

A solid plan, but we seem to be missing a spot. Perhaps a city 1 North of that central mountain would be a good position, for completeness' sake if nothing else?

9. DaveShack

Or maybe NW of the same mountain? It's the least obvious one to place so thought some citizen input would be helpful. :)

10. Furiey

Furiey No Longer Just Lurking

A city SW of the mountain 4NW of Tara would fill in the gap there, and leaves the gap to the N of Tara. A city 2N of the mountain to the N of Tara would not give too much overlap and would avoid having undeveloped coast tiles.