Settlement Plan

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Here is a proposed settlement plan given the info discovered during the latest play session. Please discuss adjustments that might be needed, and your thoughts on the order they should be settled.

the yellow location overlaps Moira a bit much imo.
we should move the yellow bfc to the bay on the north and have the bfc expand onto the gold hill.

The eastern yellow? That's a fishing village -- the only reason it's there is to work the tiles outside Moira's bfc. We'd probably settle that one last. :)

Remember, the most we can use per city is 12 tiles before hospitals (I think, long time since I played a lot of C3C), so overlap won't be a problem for a millenium or two.

Actually, I'm looking at a different plan.

may I suggest *.png file format in the future to eliminate blurring of text?

A solid plan, but we seem to be missing a spot. Perhaps a city 1 North of that central mountain would be a good position, for completeness' sake if nothing else?

A solid plan, but we seem to be missing a spot. Perhaps a city 1 North of that central mountain would be a good position, for completeness' sake if nothing else?
Or maybe NW of the same mountain? It's the least obvious one to place so thought some citizen input would be helpful. :)

Top Bottom