Settler captured by my city-state!

Tshukudu

Chieftain
Playing Djinga Mbandi, French version, King difficulty, turn 52, John Curtin declares war on me and an Australian explorer somehow captures my settler who finds himself property of the Rapa Nui city-state which happens to be my vassal!

Not sure I understand what the issue is you're reporting. Australia captured your Settler, and then it seems like you're saying that Rapa Nui in turn captured that same Settler. Correct? If so, that wouldn't be a bug regardless of your suzerainty of the CS, as you would no longer be the owner of that Settler once it was captured by Australia.

If it's something else, a further explanation with either screenshots or a save game would be helpful.

By replaying the backup, and after reading your comment, I understood what had happened and which is indeed not a bug: The settler was first captured by the Australian explorer, who was then attacked by the city-state, transferring the settler's property twice. The first time, not having seen the whole action during the tour, I had only found that my settler had been captured by the city-state, without seeing the intermediate stage.

Top Bottom