Settler Show City Radius

Rathelon

Prince
This option was handy in Civ IV, and with the new hex maps it would make it easier for both new players and old Civ'ers like myself who are still trying to not overlap our city radii.

Also, need the option to skip the intro movie (or help me find the config file). Right now when my game starts up I see the 2K logo, then Firaxis logo, then Gamespy, then the intro movie starts and I start clicking mouse, hitting spacebar, hitting ESC, and it just randomly decides when to stop the intro movie and go to the menu. Sometimes it stops when I'm looking at the opening of the tepee, sometimes when I'm staring at the fire, sometimes when I'm looking at the old man.

There is an option already to skip the intro movie but all you'll see is a black screen. The game is pre-loading stuff while the intro move plays.

This option was handy in Civ IV, and with the new hex maps it would make it easier for both new players and old Civ'ers like myself who are still trying to not overlap our city radii.

Also, need the option to skip the intro movie (or help me find the config file). Right now when my game starts up I see the 2K logo, then Firaxis logo, then Gamespy, then the intro movie starts and I start clicking mouse, hitting spacebar, hitting ESC, and it just randomly decides when to stop the intro movie and go to the menu. Sometimes it stops when I'm looking at the opening of the tepee, sometimes when I'm staring at the fire, sometimes when I'm looking at the old man.

I'm liking both of those. Always kind of assumed it would show up in a patch sometime, but you never know.

And yeah, you can go into the usersettings file to turn of the movie, but it would still be better to have it as an option in game.

Top Bottom