Settlers from custom civs cannot build cities

Dragon2

Chieftain
I tried this with Carthage, Venice, and the Dutch, all of which used to work. The column of action buttons is not visible.

The civs that shipped with the game work fine.

For Scotland the text strings have disappeared.

I set up a scenario without any custom civs, but with mods active, and had the same problem. even if I did not use the Load Scenario button.

The problem went away when I removed the EconomyMod(v.5), which I always enable. I tried to download a fresh copy but the download would not work.

Did you know that a major patch (1.0.1.135) was released earlier today? If you downloaded it (and that may have happened automatically), that probably broke some mods and such.

Yes, I know that the patch broke a couple of my mods.
I removed the Economy Mod, moved a couple of crucial features into one of my ow mods, and enabled Info Addict, which was included in the Economy Mod. All the text strings were gone. This seems to be a common problem with mods after today's patch.

I had the same issue yesterday Dragon, just started a new game with economy mod and CCMAT loaded. Because I play with hot keys I didn't really notice the issue until I started upgrading my units! Very tricky!

Thanks Petek for the heads up about the update most likely breaking the mods. Now I have to figure out... do I play on Vanilla (blerg) or wait for the mods to be updated...

Top Bottom