Sevomod--Warlords Version

Sevo, would you please consider adding The Lopes route pillage mod?

Maatissi said:
And a question to Sevo: Are you going to develop the vanilla version mod anymore after the Warlords mod is completed? (I was thinking that maybe the vanilla should be discarded to save your time and effort in the future.) Of course it would be bad news for those without the Warlords-expansion, though...

I'll probably release a "final" vanilla version and then continue forward with Warlords only. It'll help me focus on the warlords mod, and it'll give the other "offshoot" modders a stable vanilla platform if they want to keep working on their stuff.

Oni said:
mmmmm sevomod... warlords... sevo...war...lords.....sevolords... mmmmmmmm

I like it. :goodjob: Sevolords it is.

Or perhaps "LordSevo Mod" or "SevoWar Mod", well in any case I'm just here to offer the many modifications I've collected into the CCCP Dll, I'm working on a large project right now afterwhich I'll focus on getting some of AussieLurkers Civics tags in as well. Might I enquire as to your planned Dll mods, I see for one theirs the expanded City radius (I've looked at the code and it might be tricky to make that optional) and I'm shure Mastery Victory is going to be in their, do any of Lord Olleus's 4.5 Modifications apeal to you?

Impaler[WrG] said:
Or perhaps "LordSevo Mod" or "SevoWar Mod", well in any case I'm just here to offer the many modifications I've collected into the CCCP Dll, I'm working on a large project right now afterwhich I'll focus on getting some of AussieLurkers Civics tags in as well. Might I enquire as to your planned Dll mods, I see for one theirs the expanded City radius (I've looked at the code and it might be tricky to make that optional) and I'm shure Mastery Victory is going to be in their, do any of Lord Olleus's 4.5 Modifications apeal to you?

I'm not sure I'm as familiar with those. I'll have to check them out.

I'm working on the Warlords stuff, but I think I'm going to wait for the Firaxis patch before trying to release. They're apparently going to make a lot of fixes.

Sevo - I am curious to know if there is anything that you can do to make your mod work on the Mac version of Warlords coming out soon.

Sevo said:
I'm not sure I'm as familiar with those. I'll have to check them out.

I'm working on the Warlords stuff, but I think I'm going to wait for the Firaxis patch before trying to release. They're apparently going to make a lot of fixes.

Hi Sevo,
The Warlords patch is finally out (31st October), designated v2.08 and available for downloading on the Firaxis website

Happy Days !!!!!!

Vic

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=191685

Please dont forget to add this is your sevomod version for warlords!!!!!!!!!! This is the updated version of Blake's Better AI that Firaxis included in the vanilla warlords, but Blake already updated that version to a better version, so please put this version in your warlords mod and always check Blake for updates! Ca you do it?? This rocks! My god look his list of changes in the AI! Even Firaxis added his things in the update(but the older version of his mod)!

So in your mod, can you use his last version?

how is Sevolords coming along just curious

So..Any news about Sevolords? :p

:p oh dear God Pleeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give us some info Sevo anything will do even toenail clippings,used snotrags just some info please:confused:

please lord sevo any crumbs of info will do

iirc i saw in another thread (can't find it now) that sevo is busy with work atm, so patience ppl :p

The problem, is that your mod is the most balanced out there! That really a pitty :(
Well, good luck out there! Hope you get some money :p

I I wll try to convince Keldath to convert your mod to warlords without any change :p Visa mod is good, but its too much I think hehe.

Good luck again!

I want you to know that your work on this mod is very much appreciated. It has really enchanced my enjoyment of the game. While I'm sad that you won't be completeing Sevolords, I understand real world commitments.

Does anyone know if anyone else is will finish the mod?

Good luck Sevo.

-Wip

Impaler[WrG];4688877 said:

BTW, the 3 City Radius as an option is a real pain....but we got it working in ViSa after much work by mrgenie.

The problem, is that your mod is the most balanced out there! That really a pitty :(
Well, good luck out there! Hope you get some money :p

I I wll try to convince Keldath to convert your mod to warlords without any change :p Visa mod is good, but its too much I think hehe.

Good luck again!

keldath is swamped with RL but he might be interested...we have copied most of Sevomod in ViSa and hope to add the ability to turn off any/all modpacks we have put in ViSa for those that think it is too much or those still getting the MAF since Firaxis isn't fixing their EXE.

Thanks alot Sevo for all your mods, you even made me modding. I still hope to hear more of you in the futur, and finally: Good luck

Top Bottom