Votes: 45 39.1%
  • Lizzy

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Zulu man (lol forgot names)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • william

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Whenever i see xerxes or that sumerian guy i really want to kill them.

Sumeria and the Incas tech away in every game im in. :mad:

They die every time they start near me. :hammer: :evil:

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Theodora is the sexiest combination of coloured pixels assembled to look like a human

:lol: Right on, couldn't have said it better myself.:goodjob:

Mirc said:
Joan 5
Theodora 5

We have a tie...

Don't forget that my vote was misplaced, One vote for Izzy was actually meant for Theodora.

I'm incredibly attracted to Ghandi and his bald shiny head. Bismarck too I love a man in uniform.
And of course Cleopatra, who doesn't like a man in drag? I admire Abu Bakar's large quantaties of facial hair, but if only he had as much as Aythollah Khomeni or was wearing a burka, then we could really get something on.

That said @Aquahorse I notice your other thread and I am curious about this strange fetish you seem to have around the Civ 3 leaderhead. It sounds like a debalitating disease. My diaganosis is masturbation. With lubricant if nessecary.

Theodora you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(this is a picture of her without the ugly disguise on):borg:
(this is what she does every day at home for 6 hours laughing):hammer2:
(and then):drool:

silver 2039 said:
I'm incredibly attracted to Ghandi and his bald shiny head. Bismarck too I love a man in uniform.
And of course Cleopatra, who doesn't like a man in drag? I admire Abu Bakar's large quantaties of facial hair, but if only he had as much as Aythollah Khomeni or was wearing a burka, then we could really get something on.

That said @Aquahorse I notice your other thread and I am curious about this strange fetish you seem to have around the Civ 3 leaderhead. It sounds like a debalitating disease. My diaganosis is masturbation. With lubricant if nessecary.

----?!----:eek:

silver 2039 said:

Thank you Silver, you don't know how much I needed a post like this!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom