sexy accents

I say mine, cause the americans in mumble just get dazzled.. I wonder if any dutch speakers noticed this when talking to americans, or if it is a flemish thingy

Spanish
Mexican
Australian
Minnesotan (USA)
Southern (USA)
Russian
Indian/Middle Eastern

I forgot French! Gotta love those froggy babes. :love:

Irish. My god, those are just mind-watering. Probably due to do with my attraction to oppressing people.

I can say which one isn't attractive, South African. I'm currently trying to get someplace with this gorgeous girl from Jo-burg but dang, it's hard to believe English is her first language.

Irish, Variations of Scottish/Welsh.

But i'd agree with Miles, all can be sexy depending on whats coming out.

I never understand the drooling over Irish accents on a girl. It sounds hideous.
If I hear a woman with a grating Northern Irish accent I instinctively begin to retch.

My favourite accent on a woman is probably the New York drawl. :)

Polar opposites here! When i go back to visit the folks in Cumbria i can't stand the accents around there but get past gretna and it's knee shackingly good!

I can't really say what accents I find attractive in particular, but I know which ones I find are turnoffs:

Pretty much all American accents apart from The South and North East. Especially the Californian accent, that really grinds my gears. I'm not sure if theres a North Western accent so I'll reserve judgement there.
Scottish
Northern Irish
Australian
Cockney
Yorkshire
Cork speak

I can't really say what accents I find attractive in particular, but I know which ones I find are turnoffs:

Pretty much all American accents apart from The South and North East. Especially the Californian accent, that really grinds my gears. I'm not sure if theres a North Western accent so I'll reserve judgement there.
Scottish
Northern Irish
Australian
Cockney
Yorkshire
Cork speak

California accent? I know not what you speak of. Maybe you mean stoned surfer dude accent?:confused:

Macedonian especially from Skopje

California accent? I know not what you speak of. Maybe you mean stoned surfer dude accent?:confused:

Well I found that it was typically even more nasal than the "vanilla" American accent which made it more annoying. I was only in the Bay Area so I'm not sure if its just a local dialect there. I had the inevitable accent conversation (being Irish, its something people comment on frequently abroad) with a couple of different people and they were pretty insistent that there was a Californian accent.

A woman with an Australian accent is totally hot. A guy with an Australian accent just sounds funny.

I also dig Belgium girls who speak Dutch. They got something that makes a Dutch guy go /roar.

Top Bottom