1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexy girls have it easy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LucyDuke, May 30, 2011.

1. Virote_Considon

Virote_Considon The Great Dictator

I have completely definitely fallen foul for a pretty woman.

And I'd do it again, and again, and again. :smug:

:lol:

2. Patroklos

Patroklos Deity

Women buy me drinks. If the situation is anything other than that, I/you are doing it wrong.

3. Lillefix

Lillefix I'm serious. You can.

Not all of us have shore leave in Soviet Russia unfortunately.

4. Boundless

Boundless Deity

If I buy a man a drink he's doing VERY, VERY well for himself (props to Abaddon for managing that one!)

5. Zelig

Zelig Beep Boop

I charge sexy people more, since they don't know how to haggle.

6. Luckymoose

Luckymoose The World is Mine

Abuse those types of women. The slutty ones are not as fun as the smart ones.

Moderator Action: Talking about abusing anything is pretty inappropriate, abusing women definitely is - whether you mean this jokingly or not.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

7. rugbyLEAGUEfan

rugbyLEAGUEfan Deity

Buying in rounds with a potential new conquest is the way to go . It shows manners when you buy the first , that you're no pushover by sending her to the bar for the second .

To paraphrase Kramer , " only by a foundation of mutual respect can a healthy exchange of beverages and bodily fluids be achieved"

8. metatron

metatron unperson

Three facts:
    1. The "plain" her is vastly more attractive. The "attractive" her just looks like complete trash.
    2. The experiment is executed very badly. In most cases she is way more diplomatic in her role as "attractive me". She uses the toxic term "for free" quite rarely (as "plain me" she usually opened with that). And in some cases (the bus for starters) she completely switched to a vastly superior tactic.
    3. One can get quite a lot for free even as an unatractive woman or - behold - as a man.
    I got free cab rides, complete free meals at McDonalds, all kinds of unreasonable rebates. *shrug*

9. Lillefix

Lillefix I'm serious. You can.

How did you manage that trick?

10. metatron

metatron unperson

I've no idea.
    I guess, you've to be nice, but confident not whiny. And of course you have to communicate that you don't ask for free food all the time.

People usually give other people stuff (more easily) because they actually like them, consider their presence a pleasant expierience, than as part of any kind of trade (as in giving for pity or giving as a bribe).

I haven't done that often, though. I rarely end up at McDonalds anyway, really only when someone draged me there.

11. Smellincoffee

Smellincoffee Trekkie At Large

Once during a game of Monopoly, I let a girl stop on my property without paying rent. Ah, if only I could go back and charge her!

12. Cato the Elder

Cato the Elder King

I've done a few bartending gigs, and occasionally some dressed-up attractive girls'll try to mooch stuff off me for free. I quite frankly don't get why they deserve it more than a less attractive girl or a guy would. If you want emancipation, shouldn't it be emancipation all-around, and not just where it comes in handy?

13. NickyJ

NickyJ Retired Narrator

I haven't been in a situation like that, but if I were, I'd tell her to get a life. Revealing clothes? That only makes her more repulsive to me, thus making me feel like charging her extra. :lol:

14. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

:confused:

15. _random_

_random_ Jewel Runner

I try my best to give what I can to anyone who asks. If you happen to be hot, I might be a bit more willing, and might be more inclined to simply offer things.

16. Ayatollah So

Ayatollah So the spoof'll set you free

So should the thread title be changed to:

Easy girls have it easy

?

17. Miles Teg

Miles Teg Nuclear Powered Mentat

Part of me wonders how much of this is sexual and how much is look-based. There's a good body of evidence to suggest that attractive people have advantages in life, even if the people who give them advantages aren't sexually attracted to them (for instance when a straight man gives a good-looking guy a promotion).

18. Zelig

Zelig Beep Boop

They're not really straight.

19. Miles Teg

Miles Teg Nuclear Powered Mentat

Cute, but hard to support. There are plenty of experimental tests showing that people of both genders will rate attractive people of both genders as more moral, trustworthy, intelligent, and so forth. Either everyone's bisexual, or there's something more than sexual attraction going on here.

20. emzie

emzie wicked witch of the North

When I read the OP, I said to myself this comment wouldn't take a page. Sadly, with a 20 post per page display, I was incorrect.

Love the sexism, bro :cooool: