SG players registration

It is social group. Can we set a pol here?

Did we set "The Knights" as official name?

You requested to join this group Oct 27, 2010 at 03:36 PM
Request Reason: team member

To Lanzelot

:( I wanted the Yoruba People Team to win.....

Me too. It was a something extraordinary decision.
But the Yorubas go all to the Anarchos. Its a good Alternative.

@I.Larkin
"The Knights" or "The Knights Club" are ok for me.

Edith:You requested to join this group Oct 27, 2010 at 07:26 PM

Ok, looks like the team is complete! :goodjob:

Meanwhile I got a PM from ainwood: he set up the user group for our team. Please everyone go to "My Account" (on the top of this page) and then select "Group Memberships" from the left-hand side panel.
A list of groups will be displayed. Look for "Civ3 DG - Succession Team" and click to join that group. After I have confirmed the group membership, you are in and then you will be able to access our team's private thread. (Which will be created for us, once we finalize our team name.)

So speaking of the team name. In my ears "Club" somehow doesn't quite fit to an assembly of honorable Knights, does it? Wouldn't "Brotherhood" be better?

"The Knights' Brotherhood"

How does that sound? (Or do we have any sisters among us?)

Ok, so we have three people who would be willing as well as capable of taking over the role of team captain. Perhaps we should indeed follow I. Larkin's idea of rotating once in a while? After all, it's not only a nice job, but also a time consuming responsibility, and we all probably have times where we are busy with real life, and other times where we would be quite willing to do a bit more for the team.

So who wants to go first? I will pass until Christmas break, I guess...

(Hey, we are almost becoming a "democracy team" here, aren't we...? :lol: )

Oops, you guys were faster than me... :(
When I started typing the above, I only saw Overseer's response. Then my wife came and wanted to talk... And then I press submit and -- already 6 new posts and my information is already out-dated... :lol:

I like Brotherhood better than Club, as clubs seem kind of a un-dedicated to most goals.

Ok, so I guess we will be known henceforth as

The Knights' Brotherhood

Be greeted my fellow Knights!

Now Memento, you only need to find yourself a nice Knight-like avatar...! ;)

I never used an Avatar here. My Earth is animated and this is not possible here.
And now i must use a Knight Ava :eek:

But ok, i search for a nice one.

Санчес;9928663 said:
hi!can i join?:)
I think yes. Can you give some links to your games?
Will General join?

much time has passed, but i found something :)
link
link
link
link

I dont know exactly about General, but i hope he will

Only one post :) i am from civfanatics.ru, now i do not remember why i registered here five years ago:) perhaps, especially for that :)

Sanches, the private forum is here. Just go to your user control panel ("My Account" in the header above),
and then go to Group Subscriptions on the left-hand down corner to join Civ3 DG - Succession Team. Your request will be sent to Lanzelot and if you're a known member, you'll be approved. All spies will be taken out back and shot.

EDIT: For members of the Succession Team, when you apply it will go the Civ3 DG - Knights Brotherhood the request will go to Lanzelot and he will take care of it.

Top Bottom