SGOTM 11 - Psycho Bunnies

The ToA is very powerful.

The AI isn't very smart. It amazes me when they will be raped, tell others, and then the others allow themselves to be raped; othe the original victim allows themselves to be raped a second time.

:bump: Interesting set up for #12. Any takers? :mischief:

I'm in. Although I will only be actually playing if I can find my civ3 disk. Otherwise I'll only be giving advice. This one looks fun.

just read your final few turns...happens that we beat you by a few turns...As you may know, our team consisted of more or less BeF and myself only. A bit uncool really.

And just like your team, we did not rape or exploit the AI weakness. Our reputation was clean until the end. I abstain GOTM since a long time since i hate ROP rape etc...too easy and formulaic.

I enjoyed our game just you did yours. Now, why this long post...are you guys playing the next SGOTM? need another member in the team since our godzilla team is non existent anyway?

:salute:
Kind of you to say we were two, it was all you in the end. School literally broke me apart last december. Also, I do think we did nothing bad rep-wise but I do think we lost our rep early for some reason. Must a gear in the mechanics of locked alliances that we broke.

And I'd be honored to make an animal team here,: the cat, rat, bunny, panda and bear. Could use 1 or 2 more though. Signed up in the big thread.

just popped in - sorta lurked a little around the edges.

no one should fear this SGOTM 12 just cause it's at deity. The inability to make more settlers really cuts the AI advantages a lot, because a lot of it is the ability to out expand you. There are fewer cities, so less to worry about - if you like your team, go with it!!

Yeah what ATM said.
Gmaharriet stop being a big baby. There's no scaredy cat in this game. It's a typical Scoutsout builder game. :p

Come on Harriet what do you say?

Yeah what ATM said.
Gmaharriet stop being a big baby. There's no scaredy cat in this game. It's a typical Scoutsout builder game. :p

Come on Harriet what do you say?

A typical Scoutsout builder game??? :eek: I know about those! :lol:

Well, if you guys can put up with someone who has yet to win a solo game on Emperor, who has never even attempted Deity, who isn't much of a warmonger, who asks questions and more questions... Ok, I'll give it a try. :p

I know WHERE to sign up, but what should I ask for as a team? Do we have a name in mind?

Top Bottom