SGOTM 13 signup

ThERat

Deity
Hi guys,

I know it's very quiet in here, but anyone interested to join Team Zoe again to participate in the next game?

:salute:

How about team ThERat ?

well, it looks as if there isn't that much interest from this team here...whomp? how about you? If you join, i could ask greebley whether he would like to join us

should we try donsig with us? :lol:

I saw that, but... :lol: whomp, what's up?

What would you guys think of a merge between team Zoe and Team Klarius? Just an idea. I would really like to play a game with you guys and since the MTDG is a dud maybe this would allow for it?

I'd be glad to share a game as well. I must say that I progressed a lot from the last time we played together (when I wrecked that Egyptian DG domination game), thanks in no small part to that game, so it should be a much easier one this time ;)

Ok, I am fine with that, but I guess klarius needs to agree

I have put the question to Klarius and northern Pkie ( the other two who have signed up)

I saw this earlier Mr. ThERat. :D

My concern is the next six months look to be out of control. Playing a huge map sounds like it will be an all day affair (at least for me, Mr. Deliberate).

I'd really like to play but it's the commitment that I'm concerned about...

If I may point out, klarius will need to manifest himself if you want this to happen right now, Wotan, as drafts have been made with us split.

I have posted about it in the thread, sorry about the delay. klarius is still AWOL but NP thought it was a good idea so 2 out of three. We want to play it as a merged team.

Looking forward to it :)

Me too, with the chaos here it will be fun to actually play a game with you guys.

Top Bottom