SGOTM 17 - Kakumeika

Is it time to settle a coastal city so we can accelerate unit transfer?

With a coastal city on the north shore of Qin's lands we can move galleys into the city and offload units with movement left for them to move the same turn.

I don't think we have the workers to do a dye city, finish improving peter bridge, road along the coast, road from Hammar to a coastal city north of Toku's lands, and improve another southern bridge city.

It's mainly for when Peter is going down, we can start shifting units to storm into northern Toku if we have a boat. So don't need to settle one right away.

**Edit**
Oh, north of Qin? hmm, that might be a good idea when we start sending units south again in about 10 turns.

We need to set some priorities for Mabraham so he doesn't kill us. :D

I think that's the 6th or 7th settler suggested in the last day.

I'd say we need a Dye city and we need a settler to go with our Churchill expedition. All the others are negotiable.

With city visibility we should be able to see into Churchill's city and get the actual culture as sossos suggested.

Not sure what this knowledge will do for us other than save us the trouble of sending a settler with the Churchill stack though. If we are screwed the espionage will just tell us that. I don't think we can accelerate the stack significantly through the remaining Qin territory and Toku's lands significantly.

We should keep the gold in case we have to use a 2nd golden age to switch to US and purchase several galleys though, so the espionage would tell us that we don't need to save the gold for that I suppose.
If it is cheap we should do it. And it is. (we need to use 20% espionage slider for about 120 gold or we can keep espionage on Churchill for 2 more turns)

I think the peace of mind getting "investigate city" levels of espionage on Churchill is worth 120 gold.

I don't think we have the workers to do a dye city, finish improving peter bridge, road along the coast, road from Hammar to a coastal city north of Toku's lands, and improve another southern bridge city.

It's mainly for when Peter is going down, we can start shifting units to storm into northern Toku if we have a boat. So don't need to settle one right away.

**Edit**
Oh, north of Qin? hmm, that might be a good idea when we start sending units south again in about 10 turns.

We need to set some priorities for Mabraham so he doesn't kill us. :D

I think that's the 6th or 7th settler suggested in the last day.

I'd say we need a Dye city and we need a settler to go with our Churchill expedition. All the others are negotiable.

The spice city is a bad idea as mabraham proved. The happiness isn't that much of an issue.

We can settle directly on the dye if workers are an issue.

The city on the north coast of Qin's lands is just a late game suggestion when the units we are producing are having a hard time reaching the front in time to be useful.

The settler with the Churchill's stack might not be necessary if we get the cultural view on Churchill's cities quickly enough. (And confirm that those empty spaces will not be filled anytime soon.
(however we might as well send a settler just in case--who knows churchill could suddenly decide to go for a cultural victory)

Oh ya, espionage slider would let us investigate Churchill's cities one by one and see what his culture is at near those 2 neutral tiles. Now that 2 people said it, it finally penetrated :)

Yes, 20% slider or whatever to find out!

Is it time to settle a coastal city so we can accelerate unit transfer?

With a coastal city on the north shore of Qin's lands we can move galleys into the city and offload units with movement left for them to move the same turn.

There's no legal settling sites left. We already have a fort 2N of Raja, which is 1E of the optimal site. We can build a new fort 2N1E of Xian when Xian's border pops, but there will not be a convenient culture tile on the ocean. We could pop Raja's culture again to build a fort 2N1W of Raja, but even that will take about 7 turns in which we can't whip units from Raja. We could use Vienna as the destination port, on the theory that western movement on the railroad is pretty cheap but the matching homeland fort would replace a pig.

None of the solutions seem to offer much improvement, but I think shifting the galley chain to arrive at Vienna is best. Units from Woodsville, Phantown and Aachen do not need a departure fort, and they are the main suppliers.

As a side benefit, we might also want to chain through the barb lakes west of Vienna to apply pressure to Kagoshima/Peter fronts, and this galley positioning prepares for that.

Also, Vienna will build some culture to pop its borders on to the western silver for that galley chain, and give Xian its northern bananas sooner. Stony Beach will build some more galleys.

T154: Start a settler somewhere in Survey lands that can be whipped T155 if required. Run enough espionage slider to see into Warwick and Canterbury to estimate chances of a neutral tile being available. The one NW of Canterbury is sufficient if that is all we can get.

(T155: If no neutral tile will be available, whip that settler and plan for a second GAge to switch to US to rush buy galleys in a bridge city north of Churchill. Add engineer and spy to Marble Pigs, since all we need is an ASAP GPerson with flavour that is not scientist, to unite with our existing GScientist.)

If there will be a neutral tile, we can certainly assemble the required force of about 12 knights plus chariot super-medic to teleport ~T158 into Churchill's land as an expeditionary force to capture Warwick ~T159. Toku has some netural tiles near Tokyo that can be used as the teleport destination for the slow units (plus workers).

(If there's 12 knights, perhaps teleporting to NW of *Canterbury* is good - storm and raze it while it is lightly defended, and use the time the slow units are still walking to Kyoto to do a slower attack on Warwick.)

So (depending on details of what units end up where when Nanjing falls T156):
T158:
Trade mission in Kyoto (not that I think we need to go that far, or to the capital) Edit: This will be too early, Aachen will not be at size 11 yet. So find a nest and plan for Trade Mission T161 or so.
Close borders with Toku, teleporting knights to Churchill, and slow units to SE of Tokyo Knights then move NW as possible/suitable
Workers build any roads under the slow units
DOW Mansa
Reopen borders with Toku
Move slow units to 1NW of Tokyo
T159:
Move knights 2 tiles on roads as needed, DOW Churchill, then storm Warwick. Perhaps set up side mission to pillage iron depending how things look
Move slow units to 2NE of Kyoto
Workers race to build road 1S of whale
T160:
Move slow units to 1W of Kyoto
Road 1S of whale completes
T161: slow units to 1S of whale, close borders (or even DOW?) with Toku, to teleport slow units to Warwick, with a movement point remaining to advance

Ideally, a side force has been organized to use the T161 CB to exploit the neutral tiles near Nagoya, which will otherwise be an irritating side mission. Leave opening the Izumo front to new units whipped from Qin/Sury lands. Ditto task force to use the neutral tile near Osaka (caveat do not teleport to Warwick), but I think we might be too thin for that. Will have to reconsider once Nanjing falls and the unit stacks are closer together.

Need to use units to scout that the relevant tiles are still neutral. Qin's workers will be very welcome.

The good news is that Toku has neither iron nor copper, so he cannot build anything but longbows, seige and horse units. That explains the composition of his stack (which is now west of Nanjing). A spy to blow his only horse is a possbility, but I think we'd rather leave Toku's losing option of building horse units open to him.

Churchill has iron, but apparently does not have horse. Scout will confirm that (since he is not needed for the tile neutrality mission any more). So him getting Guilds is not a concern for us. If he looks like getting Engineering, then killing the iron for pikes is top priority. (And killing it for spears is also nice - no copper or elephants visible.)

Whipping a settler ASAP from Hades Hammer to settle on the dye seems to make the most sense there. Workers can give it the banana and forget about it.

A settler for a second front on Peter is tricky. Alemanni blocks most coastal settling sites that can build a galley (as bcool pointed out). We could settle one 4NW of Hades Hammer, but there is no forest and it will take a long time to get two galleys organized, and even then the troops have a fair travel to get to Yekaterinburg.

Better might be to build culture in PeterBridgeCity (so long as galley throughput is not compromised), so that we can build a fort on the silver 3N1W of PeterBridgeCity and get boats to access near Yakutsk and Yekaterinburg that way.

Peter has two iron, one bronze, no horses and no phants. No obvious denial strategies. So we must expect pikes, xbows, longbows and maces.

Will re-locate Hades convoys to work out of west of Kansas, now that the southern influx has been controlled. (Good point Kaitzilla!)

I did some teleport mapping so that I can be sure where stuff will go. Placed warriors and named them according to their origin location. Then closed borders with Toku. Origins and destinations are colour-coded. Destinations have a white border. PeterBridgeCity and Nanjing are owned by us as the relevant teleport anchor cities. Saved game pre-teleport is attached for future use, once we need to be planning the teleport for when we own Warwick.

Spoiler :

The critical location for the first Churchill teleport is 2N2W of Kyoto, so we teleport to the iron tile that has a road, so that the subsequent movement is efficient. This is the only tile that can teleport there.

Moreover, there is (at least one) tile (1S1W of Kyoto) that lets us teleport units back to the slow stack if we decide we don't want to send all the available knights. Thus, when Nanjing is dead, all the fast-moving units should surge forwards and we can work out the details when the information comes to hand.

The optimal location for slow units is to be 1S1E of Tokyo at the time of CB, but only if there will be a road built under them by the time they want to move forward.

Any stack to attack Nagoya later will need to reach 2N1W of Nara at the CB point (and could then move further NW duing the next period of OB to be in position to attack Nagoya or Satsuma at the DOW. But there is likely time to reach the Nagoya teleport point before the DOW, rather than the first CB. Also knights could reach the teleport window for Toku's neutral tile near Satsuma, and link up with the Nagoya stack later. Some things to think more about.

Attachments

• Sun Tzu Wu AD-1310 warriors positioned for teleport map.CivBeyondSwordSave
    247.3 KB · Views: 34
Wow the day is disappearing fast. I think I am in position to play up to the fall of Nanjing and reassess the future unit disposition and Churchill-DOW teleport then.

Will use the GG on the Peter front. There's about 5 7XP trebs coming that can get up to CR3 if they share the XP with whatever other units can use a promo. 7 units for (almost) 3XP and a promo each seems fine.

Will take a quick break now.

T154
Traded civil service from Churchill for drama and music, so we can farm Aachen and upgrade a few swords.
Can see no further application for spies in TH so they are off to Peter. Can't give TH to Toku, too far
Gave spare marble to Peter for five bucks a turn.

T155
Nanjing only has two lb defending, and we have plenty of knights in range. Very tempting. He is building a Horse Archer, and we can cut off reinforcements, so not tempting enough.
Churchill is spending on espionage, so we are still just short of the required amount :-( will whip the insurance settler
Scout finds no backup metal for Churchill, though!
Lost a spy near Nanjing (no they were not stacked), but still two for the revolt next turn.

Future updates in new post

Thanks for doing all the homework mabraham, good luck.

I'm fine with the GG for the Peter front.

I wouldn't upgrade swords until we know about churchill's culture and the availability of the neutral tiles

Thanks for doing all the homework mabraham, good luck.

I'm fine with the GG for the Peter front.

I wouldn't upgrade swords until we know about churchill's culture and the availability of the neutral tiles

Ja, wouldn't happen until we regroup around Nanjing, but the workers want to get on with Aachen.

I did some teleport mapping so that I can be sure where stuff will go. Placed warriors and named them according to their origin location. Then closed borders with Toku. Origins and destinations are colour-coded. Destinations have a white border. PeterBridgeCity and Nanjing are owned by us as the relevant teleport anchor cities. Saved game pre-teleport is attached for future use, once we need to be planning the teleport for when we own Warwick.

Spoiler :

The critical location for the first Churchill teleport is 2N2W of Kyoto, so we teleport to the iron tile that has a road, so that the subsequent movement is efficient. This is the only tile that can teleport there.

Moreover, there is (at least one) tile (1S1W of Kyoto) that lets us teleport units back to the slow stack if we decide we don't want to send all the available knights. Thus, when Nanjing is dead, all the fast-moving units should surge forwards and we can work out the details when the information comes to hand.

The optimal location for slow units is to be 1S1E of Tokyo at the time of CB, but only if there will be a road built under them by the time they want to move forward.

Any stack to attack Nagoya later will need to reach 2N1W of Nara at the CB point (and could then move further NW duing the next period of OB to be in position to attack Nagoya or Satsuma at the DOW. But there is likely time to reach the Nagoya teleport point before the DOW, rather than the first CB. Also knights could reach the teleport window for Toku's neutral tile near Satsuma, and link up with the Nagoya stack later. Some things to think more about.

That is great work. :goodjob:

I find it very strange that our anchor city Peter bridge is pushing the units south a tile when they teleport over instead of north a tile. :confused:

I think the math indicates that the yellow teleport spot won't get us over into Churchill's lands contradicting the test game.
Min(2*JumpDistance + CityDistance).
The teleport distance to the neutral toku tile is 1 larger, but the toku neutral is about 5 tiles closer to our anchor city.

Let me take another look at it.

That is great work. :goodjob:

I find it very strange that our anchor city Peter bridge is pushing the units south a tile when they teleport over instead of north a tile. :confused:

I think the math indicates that the yellow teleport spot won't get us over into Churchill's lands contradicting the test game.

The teleport distance to the neutral toku tile is 1 larger, but the toku neutral is about 5 tiles closer to our anchor city.

Let me take another look at it.

Now use the closest city (Nanjing) as the anchor ;-)

Now use the closest city (Nanjing) as the anchor ;-)

Oh! Yes, having Nanjing for ourselves in 2 more turns would reshuffle the anchor situation nicely. :goodjob:

Good luck! You have everything planned out nicely. :)
Don't forget to send some workers with our stack to make those roads as needed.

Teleporting makes me nervous because of the movie The Fly.
So many disasters without a 100% accurate test game.
Least with Mansa war we can get a 2nd shot if something goes wrong the 1st time. Toku usually takes his sweet time getting around to making peace.
Let's hope for our slow units' sake that Tokugawa's war with Mansa continues, else we will have to pause the knights and send the entire force over at once.

T156
Warwick has 87/100 culture with a monument and library done, and a theatre in 3 turns. So next turn it will be 90, then 93, then 99. If we want to teleport close to Warwick, it must be at latest that turn (T159). That also combines with not wanting to let it get to 40% culture defence.
Canterbury has 67/100 culture with a monument done and a library next turn. So the tile NW of Canterbury is open for business for the forseeable future.

I will plan for T158-9 attack on Warwick, and be sure we have enough espionage on Churchill to be sure we can see if the culture situation changes. But so far some variation of B2 (two teleports) is on track.

Lost an LK to Qin defending Shanghai, and another spy in Nanjing. Only one left in Nanjing :-( But the revolt worked at 81%! Nerve wracking, given the Churchill timetable! Tried to get Belisarius another promo, but combat against the last LB was not good enough odds. Lost one knight (total), kept spy. Captured 12 workers. City has forge granary aqueduct grocer, so not too shabby.

IBT nominated ourselves for Resident, of course.

Toku's stack is in Nara, 13HA, 1chariot 6cats. Looks like Tokyo's border popped, so that may slow down the slow stack by 1/3 of a movement. There is no way anything can make it to Nagoya by T158.

Warwick invasion stack will be 13.5 knights, medic chariot, another chariot, 2 workers, and maybe the sentry chariot (though I think the last will be more useful in the Toku war). However, making the teleport point will consume the last available movement point on T158, so (pending testing) we might have to fall back on the Canterbury assault.

The GM could do the mission in Kyoto on T158 (just), but Aachen will be only size 10. So I expect that I will use the immediate reopen of borders with Toku instead, and wait until T160 for the mission.

Peter's cities are lightly enough defended that there will be enough for me to open that front on T159, and maybe perhaps capture Yaroslavl T160. Sadly, the Chicken Pizza is in the far corner, so it will be uphill against +25% all the way. Only one city on a hill, fortunately. Hmm that all seems a bit too aggressive, unless he reduces the defenders in Yaroslavl.

T157
Peter gets a gsci, wants to trade world maps, denied.
Toku will trade sugar, which I did for cows.
Churchill's city vision cost is going up more than 40/turn, so I am keeping a fraction of our EPs on him.
Canterbury is now 68 (+1, i.e. the new library, which is built, did not contribute culture yet). So, there is perhaps one turn more before Warwick will pop, which I might exploit to get the slow stack close enough to Tokyo to work with a T159 CB.

Pausing for more teleport checking with the new Toku info. Earlier results around Nara and Izumo were flawed, because I didn't correct a missing mountain, or hostile Qin's units. But these don't really affect anything important. There are heaps of sites that teleport 2S3E of Tokyo, including 2E and 3E of Tokyo, and these are accessible for our slow stack units. Perhaps after a heal. We cannot teleport forward from SW of Izumo. OK pushing forward with a plausible pile of units, left behind some stuff that wanted lots of healing. Will work out the splits later when I really know what CB will be.

T158
York border pops, so NW of Canterbury is no longer available. No surprises in the other cities. Warwick is 93/100 going +3 (and building a theatre this turn, but as discussed that will not have any effect in time). Planning a T159 CB with Toku, teleport to iron, move 2NW, DOW Churchill to teleport to the last vacant spot on the last possible turn! (Tested, works, even with the Toku neutral tile there. Only losing a city or Churchill moving a unit there can stop us. Scout is poised, watching.)

Stopping to consult.

1) We have four units in Peter's culture that have been scouting. Each has movement left and has been positioned to teleport close to and NE of Yaroslavl if we DOW right now. They will capture a worker (meh), but be in position to move onto the hill to defend the trebs and phant we can land next turn. More reinforcements are coming, of course. But probably Yaroslavl will need to be an old-fashioned seige and spies will get in on the game hereafter. Should we DOW now, or wait for the next round of troops?

2) Fast-moving Churchill stack is in position to teleport, but I plan to do that next turn. Slow-moving units can consolidate to teleport to 2S3E of Tokyo and then move forward. The split for who is coming to Churchill is still undecided, as is the timing of the Toku DOW/second-CB-teleport. GMerchant is in position for trade mission next turn, synching with Aachen growth to size 11. Various slow-moving units have moved forward, but in practice will teleport backwards. Any preferences on how much I take to Churchill? He will not have horses, or metal for more than a turn or two. But we will not have spies.

3) Toku has a stack of about 13 horse archers in Nara. This would not be scary to our united stack, but by the time we send half of it to Churchill, we will not be able to distribute one or two small forces to start internal fronts on Toku, open the Izumo front, and be sure we will not get smashed somewhere by his main stack. I suggest we give Nanjing to Mansa now or next turn (he will take it now, and it is on the same land mass) along with several Landsknechts, etc. so that we pull Toku's stack that way. Hopefully Nanjing holds out or does some significant damage, and we can use our trebs and knights to clean up afterwards before opening the Izumo front. Alternatively, we could wait another turn before the gift-DOW-open-borders combo, but I cannot see any gain from that (slow stack does not get a heal, I think). Should we gift Nanjing? This turn or next?

4) Anything else I should be doing?

End T158 save is http://gotm.civfanatics.net/download.php?file=Kakumeika_SG017_AD1480_01.CivBeyondSwordSave

Here is your Session Turn Log from 1440 AD to 1480 AD:

Spoiler :

Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 26 (Phantown) (4.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (5.00)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 27.2%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Fortify: +25%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Defense: +100%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Attack: -145%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 26 (Phantown) is hit for 22 (78/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 17 (83/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 26 (Phantown) is hit for 22 (56/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 17 (66/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 26 (Phantown) is hit for 22 (34/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 17 (49/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 26 (Phantown) is hit for 22 (12/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 26 (Phantown) is hit for 22 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman has defeated Quartermaster's Trebuchet 26 (Phantown)!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 30 (Silver City) (4.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (3.68)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 70.6%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Defense: +70%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 30 (Silver City) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 30 (Silver City) is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (72/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (52/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (32/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 30 (Silver City) is hit for 19 (43/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 30 (Silver City) is hit for 19 (24/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 30 (Silver City) is hit for 19 (5/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 19 (Aachen) (12.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Knight (9.68)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 74.7%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Extra Combat: -20%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Extra Combat: +10%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 19 (Aachen) is hit for 18 (82/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 21 (67/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 19 (Aachen) is hit for 18 (64/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 19 (Aachen) is hit for 18 (46/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 21 (46/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 21 (25/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 19 (Aachen) is hit for 18 (28/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 21 (4/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 19 (Aachen) is hit for 18 (10/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 21 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 19 (Aachen) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Knight!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City) (12.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Knight (8.80)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 87.3%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City) is hit for 17 (83/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City) is hit for 17 (66/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City) is hit for 17 (49/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City) is hit for 17 (32/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City) is hit for 17 (15/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 22 (66/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City) is hit for 17 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight has defeated Quartermaster's Knight 15 (Pyramid City)!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 13 (GLH city) (12.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu (7.81)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 95.0%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Defense: +20%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 13 (GLH city) is hit for 16 (84/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 23 (61/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 13 (GLH city) is hit for 16 (68/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 13 (GLH city) is hit for 16 (52/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 23 (38/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 13 (GLH city) is hit for 16 (36/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 23 (15/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 13 (GLH city) is hit for 16 (20/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 23 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 13 (GLH city) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 12 (Woodsville) (11.76) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (6.61)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 97.1%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Defense: +100%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 21 (28/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 21 (7/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 21 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 12 (Woodsville) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 21 (Aachen) (12.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Knight (6.60)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 98.8%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 21 (Aachen) is hit for 16 (84/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 24 (42/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 24 (18/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 24 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 21 (Aachen) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Knight!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 14 (Stony Beach) (10.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (2.92)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 99.9%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 23 (2/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 23 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 14 (Stony Beach) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: You have captured Shanghai!!!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 20 (Aachen) (3.88) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (4.00)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 51.5%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 20 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (77/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 20 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (57/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 20 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (37/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 20 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (17/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 20 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman has defeated Quartermaster's Trebuchet 20 (Aachen)!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 16 (Aachen) (4.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (3.68)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 16 (Aachen) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 16 (Aachen) is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 11 (GLH city) (4.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (3.68)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 11 (GLH city) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 11 (GLH city) is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 4 (Woodsville) (4.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Knight (3.59)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 79.8%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 20 (68/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 4 (Woodsville) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 4 (Woodsville) is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 20 (48/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 4 (Woodsville) is hit for 19 (43/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 20 (28/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 10 (Aachen) (4.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu (2.45)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 95.7%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Extra Combat: +20%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 10 (Aachen) is hit for 16 (84/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 24 (60/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 24 (36/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Heinz Guderian (Great General) has been born in Hades Hammar (Quartermaster)!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 2 (Phantown) (3.72) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (2.40)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 96.9%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 2 (Phantown) is hit for 18 (75/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 21 (39/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 3 (Timbuktu) (4.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (2.40)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 97.5%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Attack: -120%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 3 (Timbuktu) is hit for 17 (83/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 22 (38/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 3 (Timbuktu) is hit for 17 (66/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 18 (Desert Hill) (3.28) vs Qin Shi Huang's Catapult (2.04)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 96.0%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Catapult is hit for 26 (74/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Catapult is hit for 26 (48/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 18 (Desert Hill) is hit for 15 (67/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Trebuchet 19 (Pyramid City) (3.08) vs Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman (1.80)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 97.2%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 24 (36/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Catapult 9 (Silver City) (5.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman (3.42)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 98.0%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Fortify: +5%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Attack: -20%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 20 (40/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 1 (Pyramid City) (6.60) vs Qin Shi Huang's Trebuchet (4.00)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 96.0%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Extra Combat: -10%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 1 (Pyramid City) is hit for 15 (85/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 1 (Pyramid City) is hit for 15 (70/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Trebuchet is hit for 25 (75/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 1 (Pyramid City) is hit for 15 (55/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Trebuchet is hit for 25 (50/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Trebuchet is hit for 25 (25/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 1 (Pyramid City) is hit for 15 (40/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Trebuchet is hit for 25 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 1 (Pyramid City) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Trebuchet!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Swordsman 6 (GLH city) (6.60) vs Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu (2.32)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 99.5%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (City Attack: -10%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Combat: -25%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Combat: +50%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Swordsman 6 (GLH city) is hit for 18 (82/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 21 (4/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu is hit for 21 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Swordsman 6 (GLH city) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Cho-Ko-Nu!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 7 (Woodsville) (8.80) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (2.92)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 99.7%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 21 (4/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 7 (Woodsville) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 13 (Aachen) (8.80) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (2.92)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 99.7%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 21 (4/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 13 (Aachen) is hit for 18 (82/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 13 (Aachen) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 19 (GLH city) (9.60) vs Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman (3.67)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 99.8%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Combat: +100%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 20 (5/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 19 (GLH city) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 20 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 19 (GLH city) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 10 (GLH city) (7.20) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (2.92)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 98.2%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 19 (6/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 19 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 10 (GLH city) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 10 (Silver City) (12.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman (3.22)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 100.0%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Fortify: +5%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Combat: +100%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 24 (1/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 24 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 10 (Silver City) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 9 (Aachen) (9.60) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (2.55)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 9 (Aachen) is hit for 16 (84/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 24 (1/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 24 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 9 (Aachen) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Chariot 1 (Pyramid City) (4.40) vs Qin Shi Huang's Knight (2.50)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 97.4%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Chariot 1 (Pyramid City) is hit for 23 (77/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Chariot 1 (Pyramid City) is hit for 23 (54/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 16 (9/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 16 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Chariot 1 (Pyramid City) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Knight!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 7 (Fur City) (5.16) vs Qin Shi Huang's Catapult (1.25)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 99.9%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Catapult is hit for 32 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 7 (Fur City) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Catapult!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: You have captured Beijing!!!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 18 (Woodsville) (9.60) vs Qin Shi Huang's Knight (0.85)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Combat: -50%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Knight is hit for 30 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's War Elephant 18 (Woodsville) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Knight!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) (6.48) vs Qin Shi Huang's Explorer (4.40)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 82.7%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Explorer is hit for 24 (76/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Explorer is hit for 24 (52/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Explorer is hit for 24 (28/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Explorer is hit for 24 (4/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) is hit for 16 (74/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Explorer is hit for 24 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Explorer!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 14 (Woodsville) (6.60) vs Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman (3.15)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Combat Odds: 99.3%
Turn 204, 1440 AD: (Combat: -100%)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 14 (Woodsville) is hit for 13 (87/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 28 (72/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 28 (44/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 14 (Woodsville) is hit for 13 (74/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 28 (16/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman is hit for 28 (0/100HP)
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 14 (Woodsville) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Pikeman!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: You have discovered Civil Service!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: The borders of Marble Pigs have expanded!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: You have constructed a Bank in Timbuktu. Work has now begun on a Trebuchet.
Turn 204, 1440 AD: The borders of Nagara Jayasri have expanded!
Turn 204, 1440 AD: Quartermaster's Golden Age has ended...

More spam

Spoiler :
Turn 205, 1450 AD: You have trained a Landsknecht in Pyramid City. Work has now begun on a Spy.
Turn 205, 1450 AD: You have trained a Galley in Kumbi Saleh. Work has now begun on a Spy.
Turn 205, 1450 AD: You have trained a Settler in Rajavihara. Work has now begun on a Landsknecht.
Turn 205, 1450 AD: You have trained a Settler in Hades Hammar. Work has now begun on a Landsknecht.
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Maceman (8.80) vs Quartermaster's Landsknecht 12 (Aachen) (8.70)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Combat Odds: 63.0%
Turn 205, 1450 AD: (Extra Combat: -10%)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: (Extra Combat: +20%)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: (Combat: -75%)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: (Combat: +100%)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 12 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (80/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Maceman is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 12 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (60/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Maceman is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Maceman is hit for 19 (43/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 12 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (40/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Maceman is hit for 19 (24/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 12 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (20/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Maceman is hit for 19 (5/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Quartermaster's Landsknecht 12 (Aachen) is hit for 20 (0/100HP)
Turn 205, 1450 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Maceman has defeated Quartermaster's Landsknecht 12 (Aachen)!

Turn 206, 1460 AD: A Holy Roman Spy 17 (Desert Hill) has been stumbled upon while operating near the Chinese city of Nanjing!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Shanghai!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Aachen has grown to size 9.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Aachen has become unhappy.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Aachen can hurry Knight for 2⇴ with 29ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 99 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Woodsville will become unhappy on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Marble Pigs has grown to size 11.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Marble Pigs can hurry Knight for 2⇴ with 16ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 71 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Fur City has grown to size 10.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Fur City can hurry Knight for 2⇴ with 40ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 97 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Desert Hill has grown to size 4.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Desert Hill can hurry Knight for 2⇴ with 28ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 93 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Silver City has grown to size 4.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Silver City can hurry Knight for 2⇴ with 34ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 66 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Djenne can hurry Knight for 2⇴ with 16ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 67 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Timbuktu will become unhappy on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Hades Anvil has grown to size 4.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Hades Anvil can hurry Galley for 1⇴ with 28ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 30 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Kansas has grown to size 4.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Kansas can hurry Galley for 1⇴ with 26ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 29 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Angkor Thom has grown to size 5.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Angkor Thom can hurry Knight for 2⇴ with 7ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 30 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Yasodharapura can hurry Knight for 1⇴ with 24ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 18 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Xian has been pacified.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Xian can hurry Granary for 3⇴ with 13ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Your population: 170 (43.04%) exceeds the Domination Limit: 165 (42.00%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Espionage Mission undertaken successfully!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Upon completing the mission the Spy 12 (Desert Hill) has returned safely to Aachen.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 24 (Stony Beach) (11.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (13.50)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Combat Odds: 25.9%
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (Extra Combat: -10%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (Fortify: +25%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (City Defense: +100%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 24 (Stony Beach) is hit for 22 (78/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 24 (Stony Beach) is hit for 22 (56/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 24 (Stony Beach) is hit for 22 (34/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 18 (82/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 18 (64/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 18 (46/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 18 (28/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 24 (Stony Beach) is hit for 22 (12/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 24 (Stony Beach) is hit for 22 (0/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman has defeated Quartermaster's Knight 24 (Stony Beach)!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Your Knight 24 (Stony Beach) has died trying to attack a Longbowman!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 23 (GLH city) (12.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (11.70)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Combat Odds: 64.0%
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (Extra Combat: -20%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (City Defense: +70%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (80/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (60/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (40/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (20/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 23 (GLH city) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 23 (GLH city) is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 23 (GLH city) is hit for 19 (43/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 20 (0/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 23 (GLH city) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Your Knight 23 (GLH city) has destroyed a Longbowman!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 9 (Woodsville) (11.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Horse Archer (6.00)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Combat Odds: 98.7%
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (Extra Combat: -10%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 9 (Woodsville) is hit for 14 (86/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Horse Archer is hit for 26 (74/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Horse Archer is hit for 26 (48/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 9 (Woodsville) is hit for 14 (72/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 9 (Woodsville) is hit for 14 (58/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Horse Archer is hit for 26 (22/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Horse Archer is hit for 26 (0/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Knight 9 (Woodsville) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Horse Archer!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Your Knight 9 (Woodsville) has destroyed a Horse Archer!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Catapult 10 (Desert Hill) (5.00) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (3.44)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Combat Odds: 94.3%
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (City Attack: -20%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Catapult 10 (Desert Hill) is hit for 25 (75/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Catapult 10 (Desert Hill) is hit for 25 (50/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Your Catapult 10 (Desert Hill) has withdrawn from combat with a Longbowman!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) (5.32) vs Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman (3.37)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Combat Odds: 92.3%
Turn 206, 1460 AD: (Extra Combat: -20%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) is hit for 23 (51/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 17 (8/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) is hit for 23 (28/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman is hit for 17 (0/100HP)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Quartermaster's Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) has defeated Qin Shi Huang's Longbowman!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Your Horse Archer 1 (Aachen) has destroyed a Longbowman!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: You have captured a Worker
Turn 206, 1460 AD: You have captured Nanjing!!!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Your population: 179 (45.43%) exceeds the Domination Limit: 165 (42.00%)
Turn 206, 1460 AD: The Chinese Civilization has been destroyed!!!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Woodsville will grow to size 9 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: GLH city will grow to size 3 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Timbuktu will grow to size 12 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Kumbi Saleh will grow to size 2 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Rajavihara will grow to size 3 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Hades Hammar will grow to size 5 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Angkor Wat will grow to size 6 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: Trojan Horse will grow to size 2 on the next turn.
Turn 206, 1460 AD: The borders of Xian have expanded!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: John Dalton (Great Scientist) has been born in Novgorod (Peter)!
Turn 206, 1460 AD: The Apostolic Palace voting members have announced their decision: Apostolic Palace Election (Winner Proposes Apostolic Palace Resolutions) (Requires 35 of 89 Total Votes)

Turn 207, 1470 AD: Aachen has become happy.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Woodsville has grown to size 9.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Woodsville can hurry Knight for 1⇴ with 36ℤ overflow, 14ℴ added to the treasury, and +1⇤ for 86 turns.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: GLH city has grown to size 3.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Phantown can hurry Knight for 1⇴ with 5ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 26 turns.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Timbuktu has grown to size 12.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Kumbi Saleh has grown to size 2.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Rajavihara has grown to size 3.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Hades Hammar has grown to size 5.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Hades Hammar can hurry Spy for 1⇴ with 17ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 27 turns.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Angkor Wat has grown to size 6.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Angkor Wat can hurry Knight for 3⇴ with 36ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 29 turns.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Trojan Horse has grown to size 2.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Xian has become happy.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Xian can hurry Rathaus for 3⇴ with 16ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Guangzhou will be pacified on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Guangzhou has become happy.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Chengdu will be pacified on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Shanghai has become happy.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Beijing has become happy.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Mansa Musa has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Peter has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Churchill has 5 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: has no worst enemy.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Tokugawa is the worst enemy of Mansa Musa.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: The borders of Trojan Horse are about to expand.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Your population: 180 (45.23%) exceeds the Domination Limit: 167 (42.00%)
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Tokugawa will trade Sugar
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Your population: 181 (45.36%) exceeds the Domination Limit: 167 (42.00%)
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Dyeing Town has been founded.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Guangzhou will be pacified on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Chengdu will be pacified on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Mansa Musa has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Peter has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Tokugawa has 6 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Churchill has 5 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Mansa Musa is the worst enemy of Tokugawa.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Tokugawa is the worst enemy of Mansa Musa.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: The borders of Trojan Horse are about to expand.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Your population: 181 (45.36%) exceeds the Domination Limit: 167 (42.00%)
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Mansa Musa will trade Meditation
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Churchill will trade Meditation
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Will Trade Map: Peter
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Clearing a Forest has created 30 ℤ for Nagara Jayasri.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Aachen will grow to size 10 on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Phantown will grow to size 6 on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Desert Hill will grow to size 3 on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Pyramid City will grow to size 3 on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Silver City will grow to size 3 on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Nuremberg will grow to size 4 on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: Yasodharapura will grow to size 8 on the next turn.
Turn 207, 1470 AD: The borders of Trojan Horse have expanded!
Turn 207, 1470 AD: You have constructed a Rathaus in Xian. Work has now begun on a Granary.

Turn 208, 1480 AD: Aachen has grown to size 10.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Fur City can hurry Trebuchet for 1⇴ with 28ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 105 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Desert Hill has grown to size 3.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Desert Hill can hurry Trebuchet for 1⇴ with 2ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 101 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Pyramid City has grown to size 3.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Silver City has grown to size 3.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Silver City can hurry Trebuchet for 1⇴ with 16ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 74 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Hades Anvil can hurry Spy for 1⇴ with 16ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 38 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Nuremberg has grown to size 4.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Kansas can hurry Spy for 1⇴ with 18ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 37 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Angkor Thom can hurry Trebuchet for 2⇴ with 4ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 38 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Yasodharapura has grown to size 8.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Nagara Jayasri can hurry Rathaus for 3⇴ with 29ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Trojan Horse can hurry Spy for 1⇴ with 7ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Guangzhou has been pacified.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Chengdu has been pacified.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Chengdu can hurry Spy for 2⇴ with 20ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Tokugawa has 70 gold available for trade.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: The borders of Guangzhou are about to expand.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Your population: 176 (44.11%) exceeds the Domination Limit: 167 (42.00%)
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Mansa Musa has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Tokugawa has 70 gold available for trade.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Tokugawa has 7 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Churchill has 5 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Mansa Musa is the worst enemy of Tokugawa.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Tokugawa is the worst enemy of Mansa Musa.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: The borders of Guangzhou are about to expand.
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Your population: 176 (44.11%) exceeds the Domination Limit: 167 (42.00%)
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Mansa Musa will trade Meditation
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Churchill will trade Meditation
Turn 208, 1480 AD: Will Trade Map: Peter

We don't want to give Toku a lot of war success against Mansa or vice versa on the off chance it means he will make peace.

That is the only contribution I can make quickly, I will look at the save and maybe have more to say.

Would giving Toku Nanjing screw up our teleport?

If we gift Mansa Xian instead it should take Toku 6 turns to capture it. That will give us plenty of time to teleport our other units to Churchill before peace between Mansa and Toku would screw up our plans.

That would put Toku's stack in a somewhat awkward place but knights from the homeland should be able to smash it without too much difficulty while most of our forces attach Toku without too much threat from his stack.

Top Bottom