SGOTM 17 - Maple Sporks

I'm not sure if we should capture both cities; I think we should be able to raze at least one of them, and I'm wondering if it won't be better to rush a settler and resettle instead.

Other than that, I think the plan is good.

Good point. Rush settler, raze Hastings, build Iron City on top of Iron.

Good job, pigswill! :goodjob:

Is DS available to do the last honours? Otherwise Sengir is up for that task, or even I can probably find a moment to finish this off today. :)

I suppose I could play a few more turns........

I'm fine with anyone taking it, I won't have time to play until thursday at the earliest.

Cheers

Great Job guys! Curious to see where we end. Seeing some of the other graphs have been stationary for a while, I don't think we'll end very high though... Maybe teleporting wasn't the way to go after all?

I expect us to be close from last position, but, personnaly, i don't care :)

great job flying pig ^^

Your final save is listed in the system as a Conquest Defeat

I saw that and wondered how the heck you could possibly have lost the game from where you were.

I see that you did win... so, did somebody check the box "final save before conquest defeat" by accident?

I'll ask alanH whether uploading again without the box checked is OK, or whether we can just fix it.

Anyhow, congratulations on your conquest (defeat) victory!:lol:

GG!

By the way, you can look at other team threads now, just don't post in them if they haven't finished yet.:goodjob:

Guys. Your last uploaded save was for 1838 AD. It is an incomplete game, so someone didn't hit the "Just one more turn ... " option and save the game AFTER victory. Instead, they seem to have decided to submit a Conquest Loss. I strongly suggest that you finish the game properly, and submit your final VICTORY save!

Top Bottom