SGOTM 17 - Maple Sporks

I'll be skipping the next game. Same story: time constraints and need a break from civ.

Have fun whomever will play this game, and please post here if sgotm19 gets opened. I will reconsider then.

I'll play this SGOTM 18 whatever complex it is.
will do it with marple if possible.

That's true but not binding. If enough people sign up for Sporks we'll have a viable team, otherwise we'll likely join up with another half team or get reassigned as free agents.

I think we can't keep up as MS :(
I'll make contact with another team that look cool enought and no too competitive for me.

I'm also under the impression we won't be able to form a team this time around. Maybe it's better to skip this round as Sporks and see if we can get back together for #19. Feel free to sign up for another team or as a free agent. I think I'll probably do the same.

I'm thinking of Unusual suspect.
not big team, they are not too many at this point and they seems cool

Fifth element would love to have ya! We may not be very cool but we are definitely NOT too competitive :D:eek:

Just mentioning I signed up with MGN.

If FE signs up pigswill we'll have achieved full disintegration. :eek::scan:

Seems like I missed out on the disbandtrain. I'll sign up as a free agent I think.

It looked a bit like you went missing, so kinda assumed you had an overloaded schedule... But even with you, we'd still run too short for a team, or so it looked.

We can always see if we can reconvene for a next game, then with inside information from other teams. :mischief:

Good luck to you all in your brand new teams :D :goodjob:

Maybe we can all pick up the maple spork with different teams, that would be quite a feat.

I'll be happy for the Maple Sporks to return to action, but as for now I won't take part in it. Good luck!

I'll lurk, but for this one I won't be able to participate due to RL

Top Bottom