SGOTM 19 - Phoenix Rising

Could settle another GG in secret if we plan for it to be a production city. But probably wouldn't be worth it since it will produce a handful of units before game is over. Probably should attach it to curs and use promos for healing.

Hmm yep others, i would like seeing 2 strong ones moving 3x sw on forest (NW of his x-bow), for possible Kufah attack delayed by 1 turn and if we use super medic for healing instead of attacking next turn.

Other 3 + Eomer could move back towards Istanbul, his stack is still 3 turns away from a possible attack so there's time and we probably would get some Izmir Cuirs to help soon too.

Remember that Oasis is a dead tile. They would not reach Kufah in time but could be used as back up.

So T0 to forest. T1 move closer. T2 attack.

He will whip each turn.

Build a road for Eomer with the 2 workers i think?
He could then move into Istanbul and heal there.

You can protect these workers with another, healthy Cuir from his HA.

Do we care about losing the 2 workers to an HA or do you think he would not deviate?

They can reach Kufah in 2 turns, 1s of forest then cottage tile would work.
Good backup in case we decide on healing next turn.

You can leave the healthy Cuir on that tile and protect workers.

Okay we have 3 cuirs up north c3 of which 2 are awaiting promos. Which ones are we sending?? Cuirs 3 /4 and 19 could all be level 3-4 strength 10-11

I saw we finally traded for Engineering :). Since the KK beg failed do we need to fear Alex bribing him on us with Optics? I hope not, because HC trading Optics for Banking with KK would be great for us.

I saw we finally traded for Engineering :). Since the KK beg failed do we need to fear Alex bribing him on us with Optics? I hope not, because HC trading Optics for Banking with KK would be great for us.

Good point about this. We should probably sell KK optics then to protect a bribe.

Yeps we should sell Optics to Kublai for his gold + Caste switch now.
That's really nice, he loses 1 turn and no whipped stuff.

Sorry about that.

Can we confirm up worker actions too.

Game shows alex as possible war target for kk. So we must be too.

I would say free Secret worker on forest 2s of Gondar, speeding up that library and other chop can then go into Ankara.

Worker east of Cuirs 7..let's hide him under our stack, you never know what bait units can be good for and we really have enuf workers.

We need to be more careful with our great merchant, if Alex has a mounted 1N of Zaragoza now he's dead..
that's really hurting to see this guy standing there without any protection.

Scrap plan for 3 and 19. He has a spear (c2 and +25%horse) on that forest.

Not yet.

Cuirs to forest above bbq with 2 workers. Then follow up worker can road tile.

Spare cuirs that went scouting city ruins. maybe return to forest or head north for edirne

Yep need to do trade too.

I swapped over cuirs defending worker. Had 0.3 left.

Top Bottom