1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

SGOTM 20: Spectators and lurkers ONLY

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Succession GOTM' started by Deckhand, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

I didn't understand taking an Archer along, Chariots main benefit is their speed surely the Archer just slows them down?

2. enKage

enKage Follower of Zoamelgustar

Yes I confirm our mistakes are the effect of little discusion as a main consequence of lack of active members.For the most part max 2 players, sometimes 3 were dedicated to the game with 1-2 joining when their turnset was coming. Not following the entire game makes running one's set very difficult.

This is 2nd game in the row when there are too few active players, this time even less than SGOTM 19.

I have no doubts FE will not rise out of misery unless finds at least 2 more active players or joins forces with anoother team. Than even dropping out for a month of 1 player would not affect the game so much.

So....

who wants to join us xD

3. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

You might be better recruiting in a thread where everyone is not already in a team :D

4. LincolnOfRome

LincolnOfRome Glutton for Punishment

IIRC, Sully didn't have BW for whipping, so we thought it was worth waiting the extra turn for the extra unit.
    It is even more tough when the players left aren't the superstars. At least I'm not.

5. Noble Zarkon

That makes sense.