SGOTM 23 - Phoenix Rising

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't make it until the end. I enjoyed playing alongside you while it lasted :)
Regardless, I'm happy that you managed to complete the game. I hope the lack of another player didn't burden you beyond measure and that you could still take pleasure in the civving.

We would not of got the date we did without you your help BIC. :goodjob:

We were a good team until the end. It's no fluke we were only 8 turns behind TA this game. We had a very solid core of 4 players here. Our start was perhaps the strongest of the teams here as conquest wise we were 2-3 turns ahead for a while.

Hopefully we can try and put another team together for next game. My understanding is this may be a few months away.

I meant you all got to close the game. I didn't follow the discussion but it's apparent you did a good job at it.
I agree we had a good team :)

In a few months, possibly. I don't know (exactly) how things will organize for me this year, so... yes, maybe.
This is still only september and I have yet to set my weekly routine.

Ask away if I'm not around when the time comes and you're not afraid that I'll fade into darkness half-way through :)

Anyone interested in this game?? Guess it is early days for sign up here. Not seen Elite on forums in a while. Maybe he is more on Civ 6 area?

Top Bottom