[BTS] SGOTM 25 - Unusual Suspects

When I checked the sgotm25 progress page, it was showing final saves. That was on the deadline day, but must have been a glitch of some kind... maybe premature gmt+1 timezone stuff, or else I was logged in as staff, but I don't think so.:dunno:
:hmm:
When I looked just now at the Progress and Results page, the saves are not the final save.
About 24 hrs ago, in the staff sgotm view, I could see the final saves and marked all participants as finished. Check the dates I put in the maintenance thread vs the dates you see here http://gotm.civfanatics.net/submit/civ4sgotm_submission_list.php

Soon as Xteam confirms their scores, I will contact AlanH and he will make final saves available to all.

Great work:goodjob: I wish I could have helped you more.

When I checked the sgotm25 progress page, it was showing final saves. That was on the deadline day, but must have been a glitch of some kind... maybe premature gmt+1 timezone stuff, or else I was logged in as staff, but I don't think so.:dunno:
I remember that years ago this happened to me once (can't remember which SGOTM). At the time, I assumed that it must have been because of staff login, but never got to the bottom of it.

Top Bottom