[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Unusual Suspects team building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
Assuming SGOTM26 start 26March +/- 5 days.
Use this thread for Unusual Suspects team members to commit to playing or not playing, recruit other members, discuss play process, give advice for other teams to follow, etc.

Hmmmmm, are we getting the band back together? How did I miss this?

I can play.... still really rusty but this could be a welcome distraction. I am certainly not going to commit to the levels of micro I previously did though, just saying.

Bad News: I failed to follow thru on any of my attempts to get this SGOTM started :(
Good News: Noble Zarkon and AlanH are doing it!
Worse News: I am therefore available to play.

I've struggled to make time for Civ4 for a while now. neil has a history of coming and going... Ken the Swede? I remember him inviting me to Unusual Suspects, but that was many years ago.
But I think that's it for our team for now.

btw, I think we should raze any foreign cities we come across. That should keep us from catching their diseases.

I'm in... even though my wife has taken the monitor from my only Civ4-capable computer to work from home more ergonomically than her laptop. I'll either find a work-around, or just play blind. :scan: Considering how little Civ4 and how much Civ6 I've been playing in the past year or two... I'll probably do less damage if I play blind.:lol:

But I think its great we're getting the band together. :grouphug: Nothing can stop us, we're on a mission from God.:cool:

@Deckhand has persuaded me to sign up for my first SGOTM since SGOTM 03, which must be over 10 years ago. I'm not sure how much time I'll have though. Looks like we'll have an (almost) all staff team!

Hi!
I could still play. However we're moving at the end of the summer, so I guess I'll be more active in the begining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom