[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Your Name Here team building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
Assuming SGOTM26 start 26March +/- 5 days.
Use this thread for Unallocated team members to decide on team name, commit to playing or not playing, recruit other members, discuss play process, give advice for other teams to follow, etc.

Hi People!

I can't remember any more. Given that I look here once a month it could be either way.

I posted to everyone else on the list in case they did not get an alert.

The leftovers? :lol:

So that's CactusPete, Krikav, Folket, and me? somebody else?

I just took a quick glance at the other teams. Phoenix seem to be healthy.
Home slices are 2 (3?), and Unusal suspects seem to be a one man show at the moment. :)

To fire up some good hearted rivalry and more balanced competition, I would suspect that these teams should join forces and oppose Phoenix.
So some name alluding to fire extinguishing and/or pest(bird) control would probably be fitting.
"Firefighters Pigeon Shooting Club" perhaps?

:ar15:

I just took a quick glance at the other teams. Phoenix seem to be healthy.
Home slices are 2 (3?), and Unusal suspects seem to be a one man show at the moment. :)

To fire up some good hearted rivalry and more balanced competition, I would suspect that these teams should join forces and oppose Phoenix.
So some name alluding to fire extinguishing and/or pest(bird) control would probably be fitting.
"Firefighters Pigeon Shooting Club" perhaps?

I like the name!

I take it as a sign up? :thumbsup:

Bats are mammals. No indication Corona comes from birds.

Pointless trying to kill a phoenix. It is reborn in the ash from which it dies in. Hency why phoenixes are so healthy.

So, who is officially in the "Firefighters Pigeon Shooting Club", or Bird Flu?

I guess we neeed a 4 players roster at least to get going... 5 would be best though

I still think it would be good to just go with two teams.
Personally I don't have much time now, trying to adjust to a new normal where I help 4 different elderly relatives with shopping food/medicine.

Hi again!

I'm not in the habit to watch this board anymore and I'm sure it is true for many others. But it seems to me that we have a team here. How are the other teams doing?

Hi again!

I'm not in the habit to watch this board anymore and I'm sure it is true for many others. But it seems to me that we have a team here. How are the other teams doing?

You start the thread? :mischief:

Looks like we have another recruit too (pigswill)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom