SGOTM6 - Team RowAndLive

Well, I'm sitting here in the airport and tried to install c3c, but forgot my civ disk, so I won't be able to finish it.

i will finish tonight

it's done just to upload it :)

turn1 position troops for a rop rape. Cannons to paris, 2/3 of units to paris. Rop rape and we take & raze paris (paris was giving 10% of the french culture 58 CPT). paris was tough and we lost 10 cavlaries there but it was worth it. the other towns are lightly defende (2 vet inf and somtimes a conscript one). I will automate workers (no altering) because they have litle impact on the game now and we have no time. Got English and babs to declare on france.

turn4 RIFLES APEARD!!! France cant build infantry!!! Bad thing is that im runing out of units. I will try to raze as many of the culture rich towns as can and then sit and wait for the duble.

turn6 or 7 take orleans, army died but we get a leader the same turn.

turnx i rushed 32 libraries and 4 temples all in one turn ~ 104 CPT

turnx+n i go barb hunting and get us 25 g :D. the conquest of france is slowed down because i lost most of the units (3 armys left and about 7-8 cavs guarding the cities) and i cant get new units to the french front because of the destroyers (by sea) and because there are some indian units cloging the botlleneck in england. But hte goo thing is that i upgraded cannons in to arty and arty rocks :).

turnx+n+y french are cracking and it will be over soon...
finaly in the end i make peace with french and take their 5 cities and then redeclare and destroy them...

score 8835 (firaxis)
score 7357 (jason)
culture 119437

finaly... :)

I tried to minimize on time and didnt write log in detail but even with automated workers i spent 5 hours to maybe 17-20 turns (and i realy have a headache :suicide: and my right eye started to twich :dubious: )

Attachments

• time.JPG
    time.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 152
  • power.JPG
    power.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 141
  • culture.JPG
    culture.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 161
Well done Durkz and team. You just missed out on an award. :( ;)

The results page should show the awards now.

Way to finish it up. Congrats. :goodjob:

Nicely done Durkz! :thumbsup:

Thank you again all for a game well played!! It was my first 100k (kind of), and I appreciate your leading me through it! The contributions of everyone are very much appreciated. I look forward to the chance to SG with you all again soon. :)

@Durkz: :worship: Way to persevere and finish it for us.

well i felt partialy that it was my fault that we didnt finish because i droped out two times :blush: and i had to reedeem myself ;)

Well done. Thanks for the fun.

I won't be able to sign up for any SG's for some time to come. Hope to see you around soon.

Best regards,

John

Top Bottom