1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS] Shaka Deity Pangaea

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Henrik75, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Henrik75

Henrik75 Chieftain

Hi folks, posting another map that you guys might enjoy to try out especially if you are an immortal/deity player, I'll attach the WB save so you should be able to play it on lower levels too. (Let me know if I need to reupload!)

You are Shaka, amongst a bunch of warmongers on a smallish pangaea map. As usual, people are quite close so an early rush is on the table here, and Shaka indeed does that well. Pick your choice of rush and let me how it goes!

My experience
    Spoiler :
    I played this map myself and managed to win 1550AD domination victory on second attempt (First time i got bullied). It's not a hard game, probably an easier deity map given the land size and tech pace but you have to be careful of getting backstabbed and DOW'd with this many warmongers, and your nearest neighbour...

Here is the start:

Map settings
    Spoiler :
    Standard Size, Pangaea map, High Sea Level, Tropical Climate, 6 AI (4 warmongers)

Attached Files:

Imploding likes this.
  2. Izuul

Izuul Level 86

Nice wine tile to settle on. Shaka has good starting techs for this map too. Looks fun.