Shake and Then Throw Plastic or Resin Numbered Polyhedrons to Preside Over Segments of Planet Earth

Are you pledging your allegiance to the Emperor of Mann?

Our fleets are the most mighty and will guard the seas from the evils of those who refuse to submit before the majesty of our pious Vannin III.

Remember us, so sing the dead
Remember us, lest we remember you
So sing the dead

The Undead Army of the Vampire Coast under Luthor Harkon rise from Dave Jone's locker and land in Massachussetts. It doesn't cause much of a stir because everyone here is already dead on the inside.

Hiatus over, game resuming. Will process orders next time I have a flat surface.

I claim all the oceans as the Kaiju faction, I am the kaijus. But don't worry I'm the good kaijus. I keep the earth clean. But in order to do that I need to trespass in the CenCom and I have no concept of trespassing.

I send Gamera to plant forests on the land. CenCom you f**k with Gamera, you f**k with all kaijus. Only warning.

The Imperium of Man will not make payments to heathen wizards.

Instead you will pay a tribute of gold to our holy empire!

Kaiju have no concept of your "fees" and "payments." But we have deposited 10 tons of tuna fish on your front door.

The Imperium of Man will not make payments to heathen wizards.

Instead you will pay a tribute of gold to our holy empire!

I humbly invite you to visit my court, where we will a totally impartial third party judge the ultimate state of our transaction.

And by invite, I mean we're forcefully summoning you. See you there, you cheapskates.

Kaiju have no concept of your "fees" and "payments." But we have deposited 10 tons of tuna fish on your front door.

The wizard of the coast humbly accepts what is obviously used as money by society, and thanks you for your understanding of our intellectual property. We bid you good luck on keeping the earth clean.

Unfortunately, my spells don't really "clean" things, but we *can* turn plastic and paper into gold! A very useful spell, if I can say so myself.

Bow to the Supreme Presidium of the Central Committee! I finally annex dicetopia.

I fire an illusion laser at myself & try to take over Joanna's army; after all, the *real* Comrade-President Supreme is far too badass to have their eye shot out my a mere Mega Space Laser.

Edit: Didn't notice the hiatus.

Reposting so my order doesn’t get missed.

If I take over the army, arrest the ’old’ Comrade-President Supreme & take over the Central Committee

King Kong punches a helicopter full of evil corporate jerks!

I fire an illusion laser at myself & try to take over Joanna's army; after all, the *real* Comrade-President Supreme is far too badass to have their eye shot out my a mere Mega Space Laser.
12. I don't really know what you're trying to accomplish here but you accomplished it. Barely.
I establish the Communist Confederacy of Canberran Places.
14. All of NSW is organized in an extrapolation of the same pattern as Canberra.
The Imperium of Mann, leaded by His Imperial Highness Vannin III, lays claim to the northern sectors of map, in particular the Isles of Man (AKA British Isles), the Norse lands and the Moon.
10. Well, you definitely claim it, but only the Welsh really jump on board.
Invest in a elite squad to rescue the Emperor.
12. Your crack imperial rescue squad consists of longbow-wielding sheep riders.
Remember us, so sing the dead
Remember us, lest we remember you
So sing the dead

The Undead Army of the Vampire Coast under Luthor Harkon rise from Dave Jone's locker and land in Massachussetts. It doesn't cause much of a stir because everyone here is already dead on the inside.
2. A "beauty is only skin deep" movement violently opposes you. Beware their moisturizer.
I claim all the oceans as the Kaiju faction, I am the kaijus. But don't worry I'm the good kaijus. I keep the earth clean. But in order to do that I need to trespass in the CenCom and I have no concept of trespassing.

I send Gamera to plant forests on the land. CenCom you f**k with Gamera, you f**k with all kaijus. Only warning.
8. Gamera doesn't actually know how to plant trees, so it grabs a bunch from a healthy forest. It then drops them.
King Kong punches a helicopter full of evil corporate jerks!
12. A board member of BoA's helicopter goes hurtling out of control and flies into a bunch of falling trees. It explodes.
I join as the wizard on the coast.

I monopolize all dice and card games so everyone has to pay a fee to me to do an action
9. Nobody's paying attention. You don't have enough licenses.
Increase the size of Botswana by 10%.
8. Botswana is embiggened but it breaks off and joins Namibia. That stupid panhandle is now twice as large.

Bow to the Supreme Presidium of the Central Committee! I finally annex dicetopia.
3. When demonstrating how to correctly bow to your subordinates, your back gives out.

Orders

1) set the squad to save the emperor from the evil wizard

2) annex Ulster

Orders

1) set the squad to save the emperor from the evil wizard

2) annex Ulster

Hey smarty, just because we declared our intent to see you in our court, doesn't mean we actually saw you in court.

Although you know, would make it far easier for us if you just came.

9. Nobody's paying attention. You don't have enough licenses.

I cast a spell, "media blitz", to attract the attention of all the good people of this world.

Nationalise Wizards of the Coast.

Turn the flag of Malaysia upside down.

Top Bottom