1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Shake and Then Throw Plastic or Resin Numbered Polyhedrons to Preside Over Segments of Planet Earth

Discussion in 'Imperium OffTopicum' started by Double A, Jun 26, 2019.

1. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 The Continuation of the Dream Supporter

The Communist Confederacy of Canberran Places recognises DoubleA as the only legitimate GM in this game, for he holds the Mandate of Saber. And yes before you ask we're Anarcho-Monarchists (dabs).

Thorvald of Lym likes this.
  2. Ailedhoo

Ailedhoo wonderer

10: in the state of balance is now officially in a civil war between two GMs: AA vs Aile Dhoo.

3. NinjaCow64

No

4. Ailedhoo

Ailedhoo wonderer

So you defy?

8: you lose -1HP from a bolt of sparkling water.

5. NinjaCow64

6. Ailedhoo

Ailedhoo wonderer

18: you have stunned Aile, forcing the would be GM to a state of ponder till post 70 and then able to be banished by AA.

In this you also learn a secret: the Imperium of Man is planning to activate the device central due to Project Wardrobe after post 100. What is this device to do? Appears to dimensional properties...

[Communist Confederacy of Canberran Places gains +1 to defiance rolls and NC gains +1 to will]

7. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

Tani Coyote likes this.
  8. NinjaCow64

If we can have two GMs then we can have three GMs.

NEW RULES:

1) NinjaCow64 always rolls 20s.
    2) Whoever praises Saber in this thread gets to roll a 20 next action after they praised Saber.
    3) Whomever insults Saber gets sent to the Shadow Realm.

9. Double A

my only condition is I can insult saber as much as I want, which is not at all

10. Double A

also we are now using a d100 system

11. Ailedhoo

Ailedhoo wonderer

Tis turn 70 passed: I am free!

Saber is of Wales and Wales is under the Imperium of Man: thus Saber is loyal to Vannin III. Her holy powers are to be evoked by the Mank?

Now heed well:

Spoiler map of the world :
    A New Dawn of Salt.png

The Imperium of Man grows, countered by the Soviet Union. Would the Wizards of the Coast, USSR, the New Union, the Undead Army of the Vampire Coast, Botswana and the Order of Ouroboros claim to counter the Manx Empire?

Or is it Gamera's destiny to stop the menace?

Will Project Wardrobe be victorious? Or will the Imperium unlock the gates to their undoing?

Time, my friends, will tell.

12. NinjaCow64

@Double A You bamboozled and bandoggled me into a massive boner. I’d like to request to withdraw sections 1 and 2 of my proclamation.

@Ailedhoo We’re not the USSR we’re the CCCP. Very different things.

Danwar, Thorvald of Lym and Double A like this.
  13. Ailedhoo

Ailedhoo wonderer

The USSR is @Tolina's power.

I forgot to add notion of Oz in the update... even Aile can do a boo boo.

14. Danwar

Danwar Warlord

With a firm foothold for our new nation secured, we shall now turn our attention to other matters. This 'Project Wardrobe' sponsored by the 'Imperium' threatens to bring chaos and destruction to our world, whether it be under Manx control or no control at all. This vile project must be stopped by the agents of our Republic, and while we cannot hope to combat them directly, we shall instead send our best spies and covert operations forces to find and disrupt the Project in the womb.

Meanwhile, an army of the Living Dead has occupied New York, and its population lives in terror of its new undead masters. We must put a stop to this, assemble our army, and, with Congress's approval of course, launch a campaign to liberate the people of New York from their necrotic oppressors. The good of all humanity rests on the backs of our men as they march off to battle.

It appears the 'Imperium of Mann' is far stronger than once thought. Their state cult of 'Saber' serves as a dangerous fifth column that threatens the very integrity of our nation. We must assemble the best and brightest of our nation in order to find a way to counteract their strange cult's supposedly divine power, and research any deities that can help us stand up to the might of this 'Imperium'. Any and all methods of combating Saber and her Cult must be researched, lest our glorious democracy fall into ruin and tyrrany.

Finally, in order to remain a competitive power in this new world, we will need to further expand our small yet skilled army. Assemble more volunteers willing to fight for our country, and draft some if need be. We cannot let our glorious democracy fall, especially to autocrats or necrocrats!

15. jackelgull

jackelgull An aberration of nature

Yo hoho it seems like these landlubbers are getting too big for their britches, time to launch a preemptive strike on the United States and hold Congress hostage

16. Tolina

Tolina trust the pillars with your s e c r e t s

gms are bougie, the proletarian classes must rise up and establish a dotp

17. Tani Coyote

Tani Coyote Canis Latranscendental

That just gives me an idea of a game where the GMship rotates every turn or two... imagine the chaos there.

Danwar likes this.
  18. Tolina

Tolina trust the pillars with your s e c r e t s

first, the game has to get to the second update

19. poketwo

poketwo Warlord

I decrlare myself Il-GM!
    LET LOOSE THE MANTIS OF WAR!

20. Thorvald of Lym

Thorvald of Lym A Little Sketchy