Shame of Britain's Muslim schools

Sigh I should avoid these threads, hell more radicals,nothing new I say religious education should not replace ordinary education, religion is a private thing, you believe what you believe, but education is public and everyone should go to Communist public schools so they can see the red.

but education is public and everyone should go to Communist public schools so they can see the red.

Unfortunately, Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore, mang :(

Do these schools receive public funding?

That isn't the point. If a private school that happens to be religious gets funding, as long as they allow ANY religious school that otherwise qualifies to get it, I see no problem.

That said, this type of school should be banned altogether.

In other words: some schools are failiures. Some schools are Muslim. Being a muslim school does not prevent a school from being a failiure. NEXT!

The Qu'ran is far more sensible than the marxist ideals preached by regular schools. These schools don't preach that sodomi is normal or that gender is a social construct.

Neither do normal schools. They are probably a smaller minority of secular schools than the 'hate all infidels' are of Muslim schools.

Ah...will I have to made arrangements with the local Sheik to travel there? :goodjob:

Panic on the streets of Londonistan.
Panic on the streets of Birminghamistan.
I wonder to myself, could life ever be sane again?
The Leedsistan side streets that you slip down.
I wonder to myself, hopes my rise on the Grasmere.
But MobBoss, you're not safe here, so you run downto the safety of the town, but there's panic on the streets of Carlilsistan, Dublinistan, Dundeestan, Humbersidestan
I wonder to myself...

The Qu'ran is far more sensible than the marxist ideals preached by regular schools. These schools don't preach that sodomi is normal or that gender is a social construct.
Dear lord, what it must be like to live in your world. :crazyeye:

Yeah, they just teach the much more valuable lesson that its morally good to f*ck your wife who is six years of age :goodjob:

Yeah, they just teach the much more valuable lesson that its morally good to f*ck your wife who is six years of age :goodjob:

Again, no doubt a tiny minority. Oddly enough most religious people have the good sense to realise that following one's holy book to the letter in defiance of the law of the land is not a good policy.

Again, no doubt a tiny minority.

That's not exactly evident, particularly in Islam.

Oddly enough most religious people have the good sense to realise that following one's holy book to the letter in defiance of the law of the land is not a good policy.

While that may be true, it's absolutely apparent that they simply try to change the law of the land to suit their laughable and hate-filled agendas.

While that may be true, it's absolutely apparent that they simply try to change the law of the land to suit their laughable and hate-filled agendas.
Of course, but the Christian Right really isn't the issue here.

:mischief:

Ahh i should of been nicer to muslims otherwise this would of never happend!

:rotfl:

Ahh I "should of" been nicer to Catholic priests otherwise they "would of" never been pedophiles!

:rotfl:

PS: I find it hilarious that someone managed to squeeze in a (bad) polemic against the Frankfurt School here. lolwut.

Top Bottom