Shame of Britain's Muslim schools

"It's only the extremists that we must hate!" That's BS. It's the mindless masses that give credence to the psychos.
That's an interesting theory coming from someone who is trying to blame all of organized religion as though it all really preaches hatred and violence instead of just the opposite.

"Thank God that atheism/agnosticism/secularism/etc are growing so much faster than the indoctrinators can rape their way to larger numbers of followers.
The irony is palpable.

That's an interesting theory coming from someone who is trying to blame all of organized religion as though it really preaches hatred and violence instead of just the opposite.

Oh please. No one actually believes that religion promotes goodness in the world. It's just something the faithful say because they're too scared to admit that they only believe in their raping deity because they are too scared of going to some hell or what have you.

Let's get over this mutli-thousand year charade and get on with civilization.

What you propose doesn't strike me as being "civilized" in the least - just the opposite. Civilzation promotes tolerance amongst those with different cultures and morals, not the hatred and vifilication of them merely because they have different opinions than you.

To attack religion because I don't believe in it would be weaksauce. There are many other, better, and justified reasons to rally against irrationalism. Your other comments are some type of soft-language that I can't grasp.

Once again, hating all organized religion doesn't strike me as being a rational argument.

So what's your point here? That there are far more gays in Denmark and Sweden than other countries because they don't married until later?

Y'know how Newfangle sounds like? Alfred Rosenberg.

/godwin, /discussion :p

The Qu'ran is far more sensible than the marxist ideals preached by regular schools. These schools don't preach that sodomi is normal or that gender is a social construct.

gender isnt just a social construct. who so stupid to teach that? swedes?

gender is defined by a lot of factors. chromosomal ones. anatomical ones. hormonal ones. psychological ones.
complicated issue that, really. dont know why your school was so simplistic.

gender isnt just a social construct. who so stupid to teach that? swedes?

gender is defined by a lot of factors. chromosomal ones. anatomical ones. hormonal ones. psychological ones.
complicated issue that, really. dont know why your school was so simplistic.
"Gender" and "gender identity" are distinct concepts. The former is a societal norm, the latter a personal identity. Nobody (well, nobody worth listening to) is suggesting that you or I are not men, but that our understanding of what it is to be a man is socially constructed.

wrong thread

"Gender" and "gender identity" are distinct concepts. The former is a societal norm, the latter a personal identity. Nobody (well, nobody worth listening to) is suggesting that you or I are not men, but that our understanding of what it is to be a man is socially constructed.
never let a good argument stand in the way of pedantic semantic smarty-pantivity.
What? They are. That's not semantics, that's just a fact.
...to some degree.
Again? :crazyeye:

I'll do something as simple and simplified as saying that I consider gender is 70% natural and 30% cultural, and then ignore the rest of the discussion in this thread. :p

Let someone start a new thread if it's time for a repeat of our arguments since last time. :)

On-topic:
I heard that the violent teacher has been suspended (and brought in by the police too?) and the school is being investigated.

Many Americans wouldn't agree with you.
But the vast majority would. The only people who want to dismantle the public school system seem to be the fringe element who think the "liberal" government uses it to propagandize their children to hate religion and their own provincial views of the rest of the world. And most of them just want the taxpayers to help pay to send their own children to religious-oriented private schools where they feel they can be properly indoctrinated.

Top Bottom