Sharing a nice (almost) starting hotseat-Savegame

Pohlmann

Warlord
Good morning guys.
Now after being a bit sick of cheating&too bad ai i decided to duel myself :D

so i created a few hotseat games. at first for 9 civs -> too exhaustive (moving workers for 9 civs ~~ and protecting them from stupid spiders and wolf riders)

now i got to 6 civs and picked the most interesting ones (in my opinion of course) and in this game so it seems everyone got a nice starting position and the 1st 33 turns went really nice for everyone.

Leaders/Civs: Xivan T'nava/Sidar, Tethira/Bannor, Auric Ulvin/Illian, Kahd/Kahdi, Kandros Fir/Khazad, Elijah Arnauld/ Calabim

modules used: Vitalize 2.1, Improvement Tweaks, Bannor ChainofCommand (of course :lol:), Flat Lead (by Iceciro), Piece of Law (Iceciro aswell) (NO Kelp Module(forgot it))

hope you enjoy this really nice setup :goodjob:

p.s.: flame me for the mistakes i already made :D

p.p.s: setup is erebus, 70% less peaks, rest normal, no tech trade, normal barbs

Attachments

• AutoSave_Turn_0034.CivBeyondSwordSave
    91.4 KB · Views: 116
Can't believe you had the patience to play yourself 6 times over 0_0

i must admit: i stopped playing after 100 turns. not because of patience problems but because of exhausting mindgameproblems. who would notice what and fail to notice what. my kandros fir wanted to rush my bannor but the bannor had a hawk and saw the dwarf's unit and on and on and on.

with multiple human players it would be even better

Always good to see someone else playing as Xiven besides my local playtest group.

:D Though you have him in the version I overnerfed him, I think... poor guy :D

You need more friends to play Civ with. You should ask Iceciro about how to join his Play test group.

:)

If you have a mic and the ability to play from 8pm to sometime around 5'ish am EST you should do it!

Top Bottom