Sharks attack! (22th June 2006)

Supa

Out of Cheese Error

Finally, I made "an" unit that can probably be used in more than one scenario. ;)
A Great White Shark in two version (small and large), a (Carcharodon) Megalodon et a Gyrog (A Shark in Zelda: The Wind Waker).
The Gyrog is almost finished (A few directions left to render but I'm too tired to finish it now and I wanted to create the thread tonight). I'll post it tomorrow.

The Megalodon could perhaps be used as Sea Barbarian in Modzilla, fighting both aquatic kaiju and marines human power (Steven Alten anyone ? ;)).

Link!
Warning, it's a RAR file

Update :
The Gyorg :
Link!
Warning, it's a RAR file

Attachments

• comparaison.gif
    comparaison.gif
    35 KB · Views: 1,526
dah-dun......dah-dun.......dah-dun...dun-dun..dun-dun..dun-dun.dun-dun.....splooooosh.............burp.

from the movie JAWS said:
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat"

:goodjob: Fantastic units supa very original Idea!

LOL -> Winter...I think I may be one of the only ones that knows what you're referring to.

Those sharks are cool, I love them.

Wow, some of these will be perfect in GDFM Mod I Never Finished, which also will be using Mothra, by the way.

Sweet... Gotta impliment this somehow into the Playground Mod 2.0! :thumbsup:

Wow - this looks so good. :goodjob:
But if it were after me i wouldn't put civ-colours on it. :D

^
But if it was after me i could see what civ it is so i could declare war to it. :D

Stormrage said:
but a very pleasant surprise!

:lol: I just used almost that exact phrase a moment ago in Utah's Rocket Team thread, before coming to this one. It applies here as well.:) Looks great, Supa.:goodjob:

Top Bottom