Shattered Lands 2000BC Challenge

Great work Mazinho!

Only 300 years left before this contest comes to a close.

Ok we have the results of all matches. Just one time so the rewards can be used in the next challenge.

1st Place

Dreylin has won this challenge. He finished amazingly by the year 1030AD. He also was the first to finish the challenge. This adds 200 tournament points to his score brings him in the lead for Shattered Lands Challenge. His reward will be a total of 8 City Garrison I promotions that he gets for every other challenge he enters. These promotions are randomly distributed among his troops and are also stack able.

2nd Place

Mazinho comes into second place. He played a solid game and won by the year 1866AD. This adds 100 tournament points to his score brings him in 2nd place for Shattered Lands Challenge. His reward will be a total of 4 City Garrison I promotions that he gets for every other challenge he enters. These promotions are randomly distributed among his troops and are also stack able.

3rd Place

Bramirez comes into third place. He played a very long game all the way to 2018AD. The Ethiopian AI took a space victory and left him on earth and did not take victory. He gets 50 tournament points for his efforts. His reward will be a total of 2 City Garrison I promotions that he gets for every other challenge he enters. These promotions are randomly distributed among his troops and are also stack able.

Deztro dropped out of Shattered Lands and did not participate.

Congratz to all 3 players !

I'd like to thank the Academy for nominating me for this award; to all the Workers, whose backbreaking labour through tthe centuries helped establish the Empire; and to all the noble Oromo Warriors who nobly sacrificed themselves for the cause! :D

I'm certainly glad the promotions are stackable; I'm not sure that I have 8 eligible units for the 1000BC challenge! :lol:

Top Bottom