SheepNES: Settling Accounts

i sent basic orders, but i will try and send more exacting orders later

Players,

I have been violently ill the last few days and now I have to return to work with a mountain of emails, paperwork and clients to deal with. So sorry I have not be online but my wife doesnt like it when there is chunder on the keyboard.

Having said this I will be posting casualties tonight, along with the new deadline to take this all into account. Be warned it will be short, 24 hours max.

Those who have already sent orders will be allowed to resend, due to these circumstances.

Thanks and sorry again

Sheep

That also does include the Finnish and Italian bonuses.

I'll join as Australia, if that's ok.

Welcome to CFC ryguy. I hope you have a sense of humor. ;)

Dreadnought said:
Strange he joined specifically for NESing instead of Civ ...

Actually, I had another username a year or two ago, but I forgot the password and the email account that I registered with has since been deleted.

Insane_Panda said:
Do I know you, ryguy?
I should hope so :)

So stats for rebellion or not? Anyway get well soon.

*Sigh* I just Cant get into this NES. the Evil of the CSA s just.. off to me.
I can't pull it off.

so the CSA is now Up for Grabs. sombody good, Grab it Quickly?

*grabs CSA*

The President promptly walked up to his podium, he looked into the camera and spoke.

"Hello, we have in the past months found our greatest fears. A world war has broken amongst us in our very presence.

We have seen thus that our bonds are being strained, that the people are in pain. In Cleveland people now suffer under an oppressive regime. We must free them. We must defend liberty.

We must not forget why we defend this country, one decade, three score, and four years ago this country was founded. Our founding fathers were but common criminals in the big picture.

The British thought we were a mere thorn in the side that could be tossed off and be forgotten. But we weren't. It was in the land of Massachusetts where we found our glory, on the roads to Lexington-Concord. At old mill bridge the shot heard round the world was fired.

Was it us or the british? We will may never know, but it was that one shot that would change the course of history forever. It was that one shot that broiled fire in the hearts of men. That brought passion and willingness to fight. It was at Trenton that we found our spirits once more, for there Washington once more brought us a great victory that reinvigorated the colonists and united them.

It was at Saratoga that the tide began to turn. We fought with true grit. Against the greatest power and against all odds we came out on top. A great country came out.

A country united upon liberty. But our brothers to the south have forgotten that for now unprovoked they fight a war. In their greed we cease to be able live in harmony and work together. They seek to undue what our fathers died to protect. Their own fathers.

They are no longer a democracy for freedom, but a group blinded by their own passions. It was thomas Jefferson who said those words we will never forget.

But we will fight on against the odds. As we always have and always will. For we are all american and we are all proud of who we are.
------------------------------------------------------

God Bless America
Land that I love
While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. "

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

Is Mexico an NPC or PC?

she is npced

Well I'll have to make due.

RyGuy said:
I'll join as Australia, if that's ok.

What was your old name?

and welcome back

Orders have been sent. The South Shall Rise Again! [/southern accent]

To the President of the CSA (secret)
From the CS Congress

When are we going to have a solution to our negro problem?

Stats have been updated. Orders are due in 48 hours time.

Thanking you.

Top Bottom