SheepNES Sign Up: Warhammer NES.

Well the NES hasn't even started yet. If you miss an update however, so help me god I will hunt you down.

I will wait on actual setup until the launch thread. :)

Sheep tactics. Expect him to return to NESing in about a year.. :/

I am still here, you can thank the telecomunications monopoly that is Australian Telstra Corporation for my no-show! I now have only just got the internet reconnected at my place, and that was after going to the federal government's Telecommunications Ombudsman to put the screws on the losers!

I have almost completed the stats but as I will be busy with real life committments this weekend, I cant promise that it will be done...... howevr it is a long weekend.

Oh and thanks for the confidence there Abaddon :p

No offence Sheep, but over the years I have been excited by many many nes that fail to materialise, and you have been the culprit occasionally :p

:: prods::

Yup...it's dead, Jim.

Sheep comes and goes, but I've been harassing him about this game for years. ;) It'll happen in time.

I choose the Ind. Oh, and when is this NES going to start? I know I'm a little late to the party, but when is this getting off the ground???

I choose the Ind. Oh, and when is this NES going to start? I know I'm a little late to the party, but when is this getting off the ground???

This pre-thread was posted in late February/early March.

I like how I made a post about forgiving his lateness right before he disappears.

People -> Stop. Necroing. This. Thread.

Let Sheep bring it back if he chooses too. Please.

Top Bottom