Sheilds Up Security Test

Warlord Sam

2500 hours and counting..
My computer passed both tests! I got that same message, spycatcher, in every field :) Stealth mode, pretty cool, didn't even know that my computer was so safe.

allan

Cabrón
Stealth, baby!

damunzy

recovering former mod
Retired Moderator
Oh, I got ports showing, but that is on purpose. I will have to say to the jerk that keeps trying to hack into my computer: I am about to report your ass. I have been keeping logs of your IP addresses and when Comcast is open tomorrow/today I will be calling them. ;)

damunzy

recovering former mod
Retired Moderator
Oh, no I don't invite, I just have a a program that logs attempts. I have found out that it is a computer that was hack already that is trying to hack into my computer. So it isn't a particular person sitting at that computer but a rogue program on it. I need to find a way to warn the owner of the computer.

When I am saying that I have ports showing it is b/c I have a program that shows them as open b/c it fakes that their are HTTP/FTP/and other servers there. Yes I could shut them down, but I am learning so much more by leaving them open. :) Follow my like to the Honeynet Project if you want more information on what I am doing. (Disclaimer: it is not my website, just something I am interested)

all port closed or stealth

Unable to connect with NetBIOS to your computer.
All attempts to get any information from your computer have FAILED. (This is very uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.) Relative to vulnerabilities from Windows networking, this computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.
:goodjob:

Greadius

:yeah:
This website could be installing all kinds of probing stuff on your computer and telling you everything is safe. Meanwhile its retrieving all your personal information... :vampire:

Nevermind, I've been listening to too much Art Bell lately.

Great, now my firewall is having kittens!

Smash

Super Lurker
Retired Moderator
Gibson Research is a very trust worthy site.

Graeme the mad

Certified Maniac
Does no one else feel slightly uneasy about having their ports probed?

A quite uncomftarble experience

turn off the medicine now graeme

Top Bottom