Sheriff Joe Arpaio Releases the Results of His Investigation

But don't you see? Obama would never be thrown out of office if was now found that the birthers had been right all along. People from the "left" are also guilty of "extreme jackassery". Useless gets his "rocks off" discussing clearcut cases of racism, bigotry, and homophobia. That he is being "judgmental" in doing so. And we are simply beating a dead horse by discussing any of this.

It is a good thing we have a "moderate" around to judge us while not really discussing the topic at all.

I think its kind of silly to be honest. I don't know how it is dangerous to national security if the president who was borned in the U.S. that he remembers was actually borned somewhere else. I think there are some other things more dangerous to national security than that.

But don't you see? Obama would never be thrown out of office if was now found that the birthers had been right all along. People from the "left" are also guilty of "extreme jackassery". Useless gets his "rocks off" discussing clearcut cases of racism, bigotry, and homophobia. That he is being "judgmental" in doing so. And we are simply beating a dead horse by discussing any of this.

What, precisely, do you base this premise on? If the birthers were actually found to be right, I think all bets would be off as to speculation of what would happen since it would be absolutely new ground to explore. My prediction would be that the president would be impeached immediately by both houese of congress, and President Biden would be sworn in to complete the term. But again, thats if it were actually proven to all that he was indeed not a US citizen as alleged.

What, precisely, do you base this premise on? If the birthers were actually found to be right, I think all bets would be off as to speculation of what would happen since it would be absolutely new ground to explore. My prediction would be that the president would be impeached immediately by both houese of congress, and President Biden would be sworn in to complete the term. But again, thats if it were actually proven to all that he was indeed not a US citizen as alleged.

The law on who gets to be President can be altered if a figure was found to be born outside the US. That would be a act of liberty in reconisition of a citizen then "who got to be born here to lead here, no matter your contributions." The laws forbidding women to become the elected leaders of nations tend to cease when a female is elected.

Anyrate Obama has already proven where he was born...

Why is this idiot still allowed to be a public official? Is America broken?

Why is this idiot patriot still allowed to be a public official? Is America broken?

Because he is a well qualified law enforcment officer who, above all else, works daily to keep the border safe. And yes, America is broken. Have you seen the man occuping the White House?

Yes, he is rather a troublingly coloured fellow. What is this world coming to?

Because he is a well qualified law enforcment officer who, above all else, works daily to keep the border safe. And yes, America is broken. Have you seen the man occuping the White House?

For starters: you call that guy a patriot? :lol:

Secondly: America was broken way before. You saw the man before Obama? Heck: you saw the deregulation placed by the men before the one who was before Obama? Deregulation aided the cause of the ecomonic crisis mate.

Why is this idiot still allowed to be a public official? Is America broken?

...wait, who are you talking about?

Sheriff dude.

Not easily...it would have to alter the constitution. Not exactly an easy task.

Forgive me if I am wrong but can a Amendment just be added?

Off topic: Hmm... there is a great debate that could emerge from the obervation of constitutions. In Britian we do not follow a constitution. I was teached about constitutions durning my A levels on politics. Constitutions well effective for stability and laying down the stones of liberty do have a draw back in being rigid and has a risk the figures may write the law in the time without consideration. On contrast the British political system's lack of constituion is meant to reflect evolution and ease the alteration of the law in the situration but the stones are clay and the many, many, many acts of Parliament can be hard to narrow down for even the smartest of citizens, while the American consition has been placed into books that can be read easily and bought from anywhere that sells books... if the memories of thelessons serve me right. If fancy we can set up a talk in the Chamber for the matter.

He's a criminal. So he's hardly qualified to be a cop. He's just a bigot lining his own pocket and hurting the innocent because he can.

Top Bottom